• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst film you've watched
I am with latch in the fact that I tend to Shift + Delete terrible movies. Although today I was subjected to the live movie adaptation of "The Cat in the Hat." What a flaming piece of horse shit that was. The sooner I forget it the better
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
The cat in the Hat was AMAZING!

Twilight, Biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. Seriously. Everyone was going on about it, so I thought MEH, let's see what everyone cares so much about. Biggest waste of an Hour or Two EVER.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(13-12-2010, 09:19 PM)Drumm Wrote: The cat in the Hat was AMAZING!

Twilight, Biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. Seriously. Everyone was going on about it, so I thought MEH, let's see what everyone cares so much about. Biggest waste of an Hour or Two EVER.

Well, I have to agree with that. I felt my skin crawl at how much Twilight sucked while I was watching it. I wanted it to be over so bad but I felt trapped. Oh wait! This happened with Eragon too. And I could watch no more than 30 minutes of Green Zone.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I just watched 'The Core' again and that movie is so bad, I may have to write a whole thread about it. It is even way worse than 'Mission to Mars' and THAT is saying something.
Bring up my post
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toshiba Satellite Pro A120 worst BIOS ever Mark 0 5,657 08-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Mark
  Daily Film Reviews Jamez247 4 9,695 29-10-2010, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Harrison jess
  Facebook down, worst outage in 4 years. Many suspected hackers Mark 3 8,287 27-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Special Chris
  Worst forum in the world! Seriously. Mark 21 38,113 05-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Mark