• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst forum in the world! Seriously.
These guys annoy me so much, Sharn knows. As we some people were tempted to go and do them in.

[Image: 2n1581t.png]

Seriously? I've been a member there for almost 2 years, close to 1,000 posts. Firstly they ban me from the Members Market (The only reason i still went to the site). So i made a new account that was banned the next day so i though OK w/e they banned my new account it's finished with.

NOW! They ban my first account, the good one which is totally out of order. That's just not how you go about things.

Never, ever, ever go there! I'm not even telling you the link it's that bad and will now be added to the filtered words list.

A forum is a community, not a prison - damn arse holes and their millions of rules..
Good lad Mark, you tok onboard what I said about Libel (and used a nonstandard colour scheme for them)

Lie and say it's your brother's account
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Yeah, i use "stylish" the Firefox addon and i can alter the look of any website from my end through CSS - although some guy there made this addon imo it's a lot nice than the default.

Quote:Lie and say it's your brother's account

That's the angle i'm taking but their support is, let's say BALLS.
is that OCUK?

i got banned from there for saying shit once Sad so i waited a week and made a new account a few years back. would have well over 2000 posts if it wasnt for some power tripping admin

Hostingclick - UK BASED SERVERS

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
Judging by the auto word filter, i can say yes it is. :p

Indeed, they have stupid power mad admins.
Wait, what forum....so I don't accidentally sign up
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
banned word

not sure what forum they mean

: WEB HOSTING : DOMAIN NAMES : RESELLER HOSTING : EMAIL HOSTING : WEB DESIGN : SEO WORK :
ocuk? What's that?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
i dunno - i take it we are not allowed to say it Smile oc stands for something you would do to your cpu or gfx and uk is somewhere you live Smile

Don't ever, ever go there! Also if you say it you may not wake up the next day, just sayin'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toshiba Satellite Pro A120 worst BIOS ever Mark 0 5,597 08-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Mark
  Worst film you've watched Mark 13 23,036 01-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: latch
  Facebook down, worst outage in 4 years. Many suspected hackers Mark 3 8,176 27-09-2010, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Special Chris