• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Feedback] September's website and traffic analytics [mcompute.co.uk]
Thumbs Up 
[Feedback] September's website and traffic analytics [mcompute.co.uk]

I am always looking to improve mcompute for both myself and the users, i've spent the best part of two hours looking through all of the statistics since the site was up in May and as i was looking i saw 7,000 and thought to myself "is that all time?" then i sat while drinking my bru and it made me think - surely not. So i started messing with options and bits and bobs and from Septembers 1st - September 31 here's the stats:

[Image: 1z4la2d.jpg]

We're now hitting search engines, Google mostly with 25% of our traffic.

The top key words are as follows:

mcompute
conky screenshots
shark for root
android shark
chopchop attack fails
tor ubuntu 10.04
auto startx backtrack
arpspoof iptable sslstrip ettercap

Try searching for those in Google

And things relating around those. Surprising most of those are Linux based queries.

You're interested like me, right? What's the all time stats, well:

[Image: 2hzlceu.jpg]

Bare in mind mcompute has only been public as of May 22nd 2010 - 4 months. 46,000 in 4 months is an average of 11,500 views a month, 2,875 a week, 410 a day.

As of this month, i'm setting my personal target as 10,000, 7,000's good but it's not good enough for me.

I like to keep everybody in the loop, i don't want to be one of those ass hat admins i like the forum to be a community based thing most people here just think of me as a normal member.

Feel free to spread the word, i may have to get some Linux tuts up.

Messages In This Thread
[Feedback] September's website and traffic analytics [mcompute.co.uk] - by Mark - 02-10-2010, 11:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Home Page Side Panel Feedback. latch 3 10,447 09-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Last Post: bigsharn