• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Page Side Panel Feedback.
Lightbulb 
I like it!

Now if only my name displayed in green everywhere it shows, I think there would be peace on earth and the planets would align and fake global warming would reverse itself and Meatloaf would say something coherent.. wait that last one is fantasy.

Sorry, THAT would be a miracle and would result in all laws of physics malfunctioning including Murphy's law and the universe would blow up when toast started landing butter side up.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Thank you for your feedback latch.

I find the search box handy, being on show.

Green name for one user is a messy process and would take me changing and creating new things. It's noted in the book though.
Woohooo! It's in the book!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(09-01-2011, 03:23 AM)latch Wrote: I like it!

Now if only my name displayed in green everywhere it shows, I think there would be peace on earth and the planets would align and fake global warming would reverse itself and Meatloaf would say something coherent.. wait that last one is fantasy.

Sorry, THAT would be a miracle and would result in all laws of physics malfunctioning including Murphy's law and the universe would blow up when toast started landing butter side up.

I am CAPABLE of speaking coherently, I just choose not to...
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook page is no more Mark 1 10,043 04-12-2012, 05:14 AM
Last Post: latch
Thumbs Up [Feedback] September's website and traffic analytics [mcompute.co.uk] Mark 7 15,649 03-10-2010, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Drumm