• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuxnet worm attacks 45,000+ computers including Iran's nuclear plants
Lol @ Rogue
I think it is a bullshit fear-mongering campaign. When Symantec's a/v sales are falling short of expected figures they always seem to magically "discover" some new and exciting virus/malware. Think about the April fool's virus aka Conficker from 2009. The truth is it is not a particularly complex piece of malware, by design or implementation. It is a polymorphic program that identifies the control system it is sitting on and then loads pre programmed mechanisms designated by the programmer. Most students studying chemical engineering usually end up with an assignment that requires them to create a program very similar in nature, although the students' programs actually require monitoring mechanisms as well, not just fucking it up. Don't worry though, MOST control systems are self contained, and not connected to the Internet. Large corporations are the last people to listen to when it comes to online threats. Listening to whispers from the underground I have always found to be more useful.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iran plans to send ships to us waters windows 7 was my idea 3 9,319 06-10-2011, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Fireren
  Sharn's cheap-ass guide - Computers bigsharn 13 24,365 26-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Mark