• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WANT IT! (Part 9... apparently)
I know I haven’t done one of these for a while, but my computer’s being stupid… and because my mum doesn’t trust me to fix it without voiding the warranty (fuck thank you PC World). I’ve got a bit of spare time on my hands that can’t be filled with TF2.

Because we’re getting to winter in England (and it’s not THAT far off for our readers across the pond) I’m doing a winter special.

1. Surly Pugsley

[Image: BK3181.jpg]

I know, YET ANOTHER bike, but look at the wheels! This thing is actually built for getting across sand and snow, with tyres that can be run at low pressures, creating a larger footprint, and therefore you’re less likely to start sinking on the way back from doing the weekly shop.
Of course this isn’t designed for most people that live in decent sized towns and cities, but I’m sure that Drumm would appreciate one, living in a field and all…

I should stress, this isn't necessarily the cheapest or the best "snowbike" to use, but it seems to be the most widely available. Personally I'd prefer a titanium custom build (I saw a Ti snowbike somewhere but I can't find the link now) but then prices would be well over £3k, which is a tad over budget for this edition of IWANTIT.

2. Snow shoes… on the cheap

So, maybe you don’t need £1.5k of bike to go around the corner to the local shop, but what about the ice between you and that well-needed loaf of bread?

[Image: shoes-big.jpg]

Introducing Shoe-snow chains.

I know most people will have walking shows of some description, but for folks like myself whose feet are like battleships (UK size 14… US size 13.5) and can’t afford decent walking shoes, these are perfect. Now I’m not saying that these GUARANTEE to keep you upright, but I’m sure they help.

3. A snowball launcher

Ok, so you can go out, wrapped up warm and suddenly, there’s this cold feeling on the back of your neck… You turn around to see that little shit from across the road smiling, holding another snowball ready to throw at you…

You need this snowball launcher.
[Image: 319192219_895.jpg]

Ok, so it’s *actually* a water bomb launcher, but I’ve been on the wrong side of one of these before now (fuck thank you Sonisphere) and they’re damn powerful. Water balloons leave enough of a scar when thrown with this, Snowballs would probably break skin…

Trust me, he’ll never mouth back again when you twat him with this.

4. Kickspark snow sled.

So you’ve got revenge on the kid that lives over the road, got your shopping and now the dog needs to go for a walk… You *could* don the snow chains again, or you could use this

[Image: kickspark_Max_musta_DSC7607_600px.jpg]

Now I don’t recommend standing on this and letting pooch pull you along (though that would be a laugh if he suddenly stops and you don’t) but it’s actually been developed for training huskies with single riders, and for getting around snowy Scandinavia. At £200 for the top model (It’ll be about the same price to import it to the US).

5. Snow making machine.

So winter’s over, and you fancy sledding down that hill again, or throwing another snowball at that smartarse kid that hates you so much… But there’s another 8 months until the season begins again. What do you do? Just change the weather!

[Image: sportlayout_clipped.gif]

This little gadget from backyardblizzard can create snow in your own back garden. To be honest there’s not a lot of information, but plenty of people have bought one (they’ve sold out two years in a row) so I’m *pretty* sure it works… Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Quote:You need this
[Image: 319192219_895.jpg]

We need a photoshopped picture of 3 chinese people? :glare
Are they your cousins mark?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
The one wearing black isn't paying attention. What are you looking at?! There are no noodles over there!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I want the Asian babe in the last pic!!!!