• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm on just over £30,000 a year, but I want more.
A mother of ten pleads for money, insisting her £30,000 a year benefits aren't enough!

Moira Pearce, 34, has insisted her weekly government handout of £600 is insufficient to feed and clothe her sproglets. The single mum - whose kids are fathered by four ex-partners - has insisted her range of child and family allowance benefits do not meet her weekly outgoings.

Ms Pearce - who lives with unemployed ex-boyfriend Mark Austin, 19, seven daughters and three sons.

Here comes the best bit...

Last December she became one of the first women in the UK to undergo a simple ten-minute sterilisation procedure, an operation she had at her local Medway Maritime Hospital where tiny coils were inserted into each fallopian tube via the cervix. The revolutionary procedure brought to an end a period of 17 years where she had been pregnant for virtually the whole time.

Doctors advised her to have the operation because her uterus and pelvis would be unable to cope and an eleventh baby would kill her. But she almost had her own football team!

[Image: mother-of-ten.jpg]
I should have babies, then I wouldn't be skint.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
10 babies and £600 a month? Yeah that ain't enough. That's why you get a job you silly bitch. Stop abusing the tax system.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Was sterilization not a better option after the eighth and ninth one?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
People should definitely stop polluting the gene pool, Pack3t. The problem with this is that scum like this see benefits (I think you lot call it welfare) as cash incentives to have a kid.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Why did she not have a sterilization earlier at the 7th one or something. And yes 600 is definitely not enough.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Anniversary Of Last Year's Thread! latch 6 15,734 06-06-2012, 05:44 PM
Last Post: latch
  HAPPY NEW YEAR bigsharn 2 7,748 02-01-2012, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Mr. President