• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An xbox kills a man!
An xbox kills a man!

A man of 20 was killed as a result of a blood clot caused by playing his Xbox for up to 12 hours at a time.

A post mortem revealed that Chris Staniforth - addicted to games such as Halo - had suffered a deep vein thrombosis. It can be triggered by sitting in one position for long spells.

Chris collapsed seconds after telling a friend how he had been experiencing a strange sensation in his chest. He did not have a history of ill health and had no underlying medical complications.

DVT is a blood clot which develops in the legs or lower torso, often when the suffer's movement is restricted for long spells.
If the clot travels up the veins to the lungs, it can cause a fatal blockage known as a pulmonary embolism.

Remember to take breaks! In recent years it has increasingly been seen among those who sit for longs spells in front of computer screens and people all over the country are playing games for long periods.

"Over the years Chris had a whole range of different consoles, everything from PlayStations to Xboxes."

Chris intended to have a career in computers and was recently offered a place at Leicester University to study Game Design.

If only he was a member here.

Stunned dad David, of Sheffield Wrote:He lived for his Xbox. I never dreamed he was in any danger.

Picture of Chris Staniforth
[Image: chris-staniforth.jpg]

He looks a little bit like Sean.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(01-08-2011, 01:35 AM)Drumm Wrote: He looks a little bit like Sean.

He certainly looks like there won't be any ladies grieving for him.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I have female friends, he obviously never.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Dam, I knew that this could happen but I had never seen an actual account.