• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New safe internet that probably is not completely safe.
Yes i read fox news its fair and balanced!

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/07/0...r-threats/

discuss! (clap clap)
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
So this would just be for America? What happens when the hackers get in to it? It'll be a playground.
(11-07-2011, 10:51 AM)Mark Wrote: So this would just be for America? What happens when the hackers get in to it? It'll be a playground.

Of course, not at all like the current internet :whistle
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I wonder what these "check points" they mention in they article well be like? Most skidds know how to tunnel through another computer to hide his ass and this seems only to encourage that. and remotely controlling computes is a part of work for lots of people, now if the safe internet could detect remote control how would it tell the difference between a hacker controlling a machine and executive working from home?
and the article claims that other countries that don't have civil liberties have safer Internets because there governments have more power over there internet but is that really true? so china can block google from people who can't find a free proxy online so that means that in a cyber war china would win? how does controlling you populations internet privileges give you an offensive/defensive advantage in cyber war?
So the government wants to make a separate internet to protect essential infrastructure, great sound like a good plan.........why does the plan have to include striping away civil liberties?
is this what the government pen testers suggested? i am not a hacker but if black, grey and white hat hackers agree on anything its would probably be on internet freedoms and rights?
Is it not hypocritical to call on iran, syria and egypt to have an open intenet and respect the peoples online presence and then turn around and take away your own citizens internet rights? Who's in charge here? Who came up with this plan? Is it not common sense now that nothing is 100% safe? Does the government really believe that striping away peoples rights well = security?????????????

LONG LIVE THE PIRATE BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Personally, I think the piratebay has gone down hill from what It was. Paragraphs!
I prefer to use a torrent aggregator E.G. torrentz.eu
Links back to thepiratebay 80% of the time but meh
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jessi Slaughter - Sent to a safe house? /b/ Mark 7 14,487 19-07-2010, 08:29 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue