• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoins ! ?
I already lost interest as soon as I played around with the calculator.

I could generate the equivalent of $2 in 60 days at that rate. Four computers running 60 days for $2? Nah, I can save more by turning them off! I could not find an app that would talk to my my graphics card and I'm not interested in buying new hardware at this juncture!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Did you look at Phoenix and poclbm ?

I think I've worked this thing out at last. I have been confused by this in the past, all a bit overwhelming for me I think. Free Moneys <3
Anyways. When you download the official Bitcoin client it gives you a wallet. Which is essentially that complicated looking code near the top. Just looking into miners, trying to decide by the forementioned Phoenix and poclbm, I think I'll try the latter as it seems to be the most popular.

Edit: Bitcoin just broke on my system, it's linked to db 5.1, and I just updated to 5.2. Damn.

Edit 2: Looks like my bitcoin client was modified, to use 5.1 over 4.8. I've found db4.8 in the AUR, and am now looking into the official unmodified bitcoin client.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Yeah downloaded the wallet and the guiminer and they worked for me, but I didn't put much effort into tweaking it or anything.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Here you can get free Bitcoin pieces every hour.
I. AM. LATCH.