• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Photoshop] A few basic / newbie tutorials
Photo 
Right ladies and gentlemen, if you look above, you'll see I'm a supposed creative genius. To prove it, here's my (complete) newbie tutorials list:
(Please note: most of these tutorials wer written for Photoshop CS2, but I can confirm they'll work in anything from CS-CS4)
(Also: these are made for people that have literally *just* got into photoshop or are looking to try it out, If you have any tutorials of your own feel free to post in your own thread)

Newbie tutorial

Newbie (technique) tutorial

Trippy wallpaper

Simple signature

MSN animated emoticon tutorial

Actions/watermarking tutorial

If there's anything else you need to know, put a Tutorial Request in the forum (give some others a chance to have a go)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Thank you Sharn, about time these went up
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Sharn, not being an ass, but some of those tutorials need to be bigger..Or maybes it just me, but they seem rather..small in size.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Probably Chris, but bear in mind I can only upload these to Photobucket/Tinypic (Deviantart doesn't like them for some reason) and both have size limitations
As you do...
I don't care, I can read them fine.

And if you master those, Julieanne Kost brings you some more advanced tuts:
Here
I have seen your this of the tutorials and just want to say you that its really that much attractive and useful too. I get the little bit idea after watching this and now I am planing to make the same.
Egypt holidays
Thanks mate Smile

I'll see if I can get a few more basic ones up
As you do...
Sharn, do a video. It only takes a bit longer for editing and would help a lot more, as it teaches techniques and what they do rather than just showing you an immediate after-effect
If people are interested, we could set up a mcompute account with joint access. I've been planning on making some tuts, (on other things), just need the motivation.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/...terTut.jpg Too small too see, anyway you can make these bigger and upload to imageshack or something?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photoshop help windows 7 was my idea 5 12,454 05-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Last Post: latch
  Scanlines Tutorial for Photoshop. Clones 2 8,533 01-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Last Post: bigsharn