• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first ever program.
Hope I'm not breaking any rules posting a .exe. Download at your own risk I suppose.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16577909/Battleships%201.0.exe

I'm in my first year at uni studying comp sci, out first assignment was a battleships game, I can get the spec if anyones interested. Also if anyone wants the source code give me a shout but check the download out and let me know what you think.

I've just finished the second project of a BreakOut clone in XNA. I could release a simple tutorial if people want.
What language? A provided source would be pretty cool
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
You can post .exes if they're clean, and I'm sure it is. Source code and tutorials are always a bonus! Congratulations also. :thumbs
Examining the program- this looks like C#.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
You should be more specific about what language this was coded in, what it's purpose is, how it works, and preferably a virus scan for the exe download.
I agree. A few of us would like to see source and you will note we also have posted source we have written. It's fun trying to figure out what the coder was doing and why.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.