• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what is PSPhone?
Well Sony Ericsson have come up with a new daring concept, a phone that's also a games console (or should that be the other way around)

A lot of us will remember the NGage from Nokia, which was a phone meant as a games console, but now Sony have done pretty much the same with the PSP phone. The phone slides out (like many QWERTY phones) to reveal a D-pad, two touchpads (or nipples, depending how you see the picture) and the trademark four control buttons (X O ▲ ◘ incase you've been living in a cave for the past 15 years).

With it we get a 1GHz Qualcomm processor, 512Mb RAM and 1GB of ROM, around a 4" screen and (best of all) it's based on Android 3.0.

The only problem so far is the lack of a UMD or Memory Stick Pro slot so we reckon it's going to be a download only job. There is also the slight problem that Sony have revealed that the entire thing is a fake... But then again, so was the PS3 Slim, until it's release in 2009

It's rumoured to be released in late 2011.

*Sorry for a lack of pictures, the only ones we can get our hands on have watermarks all over them*

EDIT: Here's a teaser video

Please do not advertise.

Reading the rules is recommended.
http://mcompute.co.uk/misc.php?action=help&hid=8

- Mark
.. MAAAARK!
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
pretty cool.......

phone/console is a good niche market but even so there are a lot of smart phones out there now, plus smart phones already have a lot of game apps so sony would have to have so uber cool games to distinguish themselves from the rest of the pack.

Also sony has a shit load of problems right now!

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
This has to be done...

OLD.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
1. I didn't approve this post.
Stemmler Wrote:Here's a teaser video
Where? I am disappoint.
3. BANHAMMER
4. ????
5. Profit
(20-05-2011, 08:31 PM)Mark Wrote: 1. I didn't approve this post.
Stemmler Wrote:Here's a teaser video
Where? I am disappoint.
3. BANHAMMER
4. ????
5. Profit

Yeah I approved it with the intention of editing dude's advertising profile but didn't get to it. Fail.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
:tongue
The advertising was in the actual post, what they do now is put the line break in so it looks like their signature, that way it's in every post and you'd have to go edit every one.

I have two signatures!

Ofcourse that line below won't be there, because I won't actually have a proper signature!
*every one not everyone. Everyone would mean editing every person. Every one would mean every one of the mentioned posts.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
You are learning the ways of the grammar nazi, young padawan...
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
That means I'm pro right? :tongue
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSPhone? bigsharn 23 42,303 25-02-2011, 06:39 AM
Last Post: hardpintoo