• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robots, Reality, and the Singularity
These four articles are loosely related. If you can figure out how, then the prize will be nothing! That's right, nothing. The Asimov control of robots and the real control of robots don't matter if we are just simulated. Here's further reading and remember to carry the one. No sir, I don't mean Neo.

Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Considering that Asimov wrote the three laws of robotics and then wrote a dozen books about ways to get around them i think its pretty safe to say that a advanced quantum AI computer could probly do what a sci fi writer did in the 60s. So yeah no surprise on article one.

Article 2 was cool beans.

Article 3 was scary and i well have nightmares tonight.

article 4 well to be honest i just torrented and watched a 5 hour letture from TTC on the theory of relativity so i skipped the last article lol.

And here is how there all related to each other, Asimov and Einstein both like motor bikes and thus bike helmets(safety is important) robot makes bike helmet and ironically if we are all just part of a computer program than we don't need bike helmets!

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Close!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(16-05-2011, 02:32 AM)latch Wrote: Close!

Maybe Einstein never wore a helmet when riding and that's why his hair was always so wild!
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]