• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I head a round of applause
For Latch. Who has made it through yet another year. Too many peoples displeasure. :tongue

Have a great day, and may buddha be with you and whatnot.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!

hurray for latch!!!!!! (clap clap clap)
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Thank you Drumm and Mr President and Mark! Especially you, Mr Presdent, for giving me the clap.

Oh, I crack me up!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Mark? 0.o

Hope you got everything you wanted for your 60th! :tongue
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
Indeed, I am Mark.

Your slippers must still be in the post Latch! I'm sorry your feet will be cold until they arrive.
(04-05-2011, 08:41 PM)Drumm Wrote: Mark? 0.o

Hope you got everything you wanted for your 60th! :tongue

Aye! Public acknowledgment of a private message! Sadly, I got my one of my netbooks stolen on Friday. Happy B-day to me! Great! What I always wanted!

I changed the portal on my website(my netbook's homepage) to had a fake google page with an ip tracker. The scumbag used my netbook to log into the internet on friday night from ip address 76.25.185.47. Too bad I didn't have a kl and teamviewer installed on that one. Sad

I told the police the ip address of said perp but I doubt anything will come of it. They didn't get the charger so hopefully they will pawn it. The police have the serial number too. Then my little baby will come home. That was the one I use to check the client networks and crack the neighbor's wep when setting up a Kindle for a client that doesn't have a wireless router because he's a Mac loser! Hahahaha!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
All devices should be linked up to DynDNS and running Prey. Prey is a nice piece of software for tracking stolen devices. Told me where I was using only my WiFi..
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
I assume I can 'google' DynDNS and Prey can be obtained from any torrent search engine?
I. AM. LATCH.
Prey is free software. Open source too I *think*
DynDNS is the same as No-IP. Basically an address for your PC. If you have the auto updater on it. When someone uses the netbook, they will update the IP address to the dynamic address. And BOOM you have 'em
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
DynDNS > No IP. I've been using DynDNS for many years, mainly to connect back to servers and machines at home, I don't use it as much now.
Tracking software is something of an interest to me though.. I may install some on my netbook.

Quote:Sadly, I got my one of my netbooks stolen on Friday.

I can't help but wonder how one gained said access to such machine, then the ability to browse the internet! Oh latch.