• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous plan new target
(15-03-2011, 03:07 AM)Mark Wrote: 1. "Anonymous" come from 4chan
What's the view of people over at 4chan? Exactly..

They got their "name" by DDoSing, even the Wiki points this out, yet you point me to the hackanonymous website where the first line states.

Quote: "A hacker is known to build things, solve problems and not break or crack any system."

Please, skiddies, correct me if I'm wrong DDoSing and bringing down websites and servers IS breaking them, correct? They can no longer function as they're hit with bad intent.

When I say "skid", you know very well I mean skiddie or Script kiddie, a Skid is used in a derogatory manner towards those fools.

I quote this from wiki.

Quote:A script kiddie or skiddie, occasionally skid, script-running juvenile (SRJ) or similar, is a derogatory term used to describe those who use scripts or programs developed by others to attack computer systems and networks and deface websites.

Quote:Script kiddies have at their disposal a large number of effective, easily downloadable malicious programs capable of breaching computers and networks. Such programs have included remote denial-of-service WinNuke, trojans Back Orifice, NetBus, Sub7, and ProRat

DoS tools, such as WinNuke, and Loic, as well as RATs including Sub7 and ProRAT.

Quote:Script kiddies vandalize websites both for the thrill of it and to increase their reputation among their peers.

Was a top google hit video not of this foolish group defacing some church's website?

Quote:Script kiddies lack, or are only developing, coding skills sufficient to understand the effects and side effects of their work.

Again, I refer to the young age and lacking experience of the one in the video.

I feel you look up to these people, and think they're some sort of threat? Trust me as someone that's been around skids, and I know what they seek and how they work, with total disregard.

No, Anonymous uses 4Chan as a breeding group and a home. 4Chan is not the Anonymous group, and neither is the group limited to to just 4Chan.
"Skid" is a fairly ambiguous term in any case when you do not define the meaning of it originally.
You have completely managed to mis the point of that link. Congratz, sir, you win the internetz.
Also, Anonymous are known for more than just DDoSing. They use DDoS as a primary tool because it's easy, fairly easy to hide, and they can mass do it. There are real hackers in Anonymous, and only the biggest moron would doubt that.
No, the top video was them responding during a live interview with a ridiculous Church trying to wage war with them for publicity. You've misinterpreted that as well. Stop being such a newfag and actually learn about Anonymous, because they contain elements from everything like CCC and whatnot. And now you're gonna say CCC and Commander X are not hackers too, right?
Please, I do not look up to them nor feel threatened by them. Give me some credit. I would be a waste of time, especially since I hold their views that everyone should be able to speak up without fear.

Go on then, how do they work All-Almighty God Mark. Since you obviously know more than everyone combined because you read something off wikipedia, despite never seeing Anonymous in action firsthand, you automatically know more because, hey, you're you!
Tell me then, what do they seek and how do they work?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Please, Jamie, you seem to be directing your defeatist rage at me.

You say all my valid points are wrong, but then don't post what's right.

Quote:Stop being such a newfag and actually learn about Anonymous

OK then, smarty pants, where did Anonymous originate from?

Quote:Also, Anonymous are known for more than just DDoSing. They use DDoS as a primary tool because it's easy, fairly easy to hide, and they can mass do it.

What else are they known for? We all know they threatened taking down large sites such as Paypal and some other banking site, very malicious. I have yet to see evidence of these real hackers, you say there are real hackers, yet show no proof, in that case I announce that pigs can fly, it is now true.

Quote:No, the top video was them responding during a live interview with a ridiculous Church trying to wage war with them for publicity. You've misinterpreted that as well.

Did they, or did they not deface their church website in the video? They did.

Quote:Please, I do not look up to them nor feel threatened by them.

I beg to differ, twice you've worried about them finding this thread, and I say again, you can point any of there members here, just make sure it's before 9PM so they're not in bed.

I, and certain members here, certainly more so than me in their past experience have seen these Skiddies come and go, and these have faded, they had their big time of fame DDoSing then they faded into the mist with the other skids.

(15-03-2011, 01:29 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: They have probably done more with computers than mcompute combined.

Never assume anything.

Their intentions are admirable, as most of the world is ignorant to the game that is being played by the global banking constituents. I suspect the governments will label them global terrorists when in fact they are hi-tech freedom revolutionaries.

Regardless of who or what they are I am pleased to see more people becoming aware of oppression that 99.999% of the world is subjected to. The more who understand what is being done to us, means a greater chance of our ability to break out of it. The powers they target have hands in running of all government, banking, and corporate institutions of the world. They will not go quietly and will use all their resources to counter.

If there is not an alternative put in the place of the current system, history will simply repeat itself, and the system will rebuild just as it was. This is a delicate situation that I hope they have thought out before commencing.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(17-03-2011, 04:33 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(15-03-2011, 01:29 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: They have probably done more with computers than mcompute combined.

Never assume anything.

Their intentions are admirable, as most of the world is ignorant to the game that is being played by the global banking constituents. I suspect the governments will label them global terrorists when in fact they are hi-tech freedom revolutionaries.

Regardless of who or what they are I am pleased to see more people becoming aware of oppression that 99.999% of the world is subjected to. The more who understand what is being done to us, means a greater chance of our ability to break out of it. The powers they target have hands in running of all government, banking, and corporate institutions of the world. They will not go quietly and will use all their resources to counter.

If there is not an alternative put in the place of the current system, history will simply repeat itself, and the system will rebuild just as it was. This is a delicate situation that I hope they have thought out before commencing.

good point. in the west the power of the lobbyist is unmatched, i would love to see what happens in those backrooms.

Edit: i mean as your president you have nothing to worry about i have everything under control!
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I would guess they are of all skill levels, but it seems they are able to get things done.
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ar...ous/72001/

Might as well throw this one in too:
http://blogs.forbes.com/parmyolson/2011/...ed-hbgary/
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(17-03-2011, 04:33 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: ... I suspect the governments will label them global terrorists when in fact they are hi-tech freedom revolutionaries.

The way I see it, two words can solve this entire global crisis...
Anarchaic Communism.

Think about it: Nobody would actually own anything so there would be no need for war, this would mean that there would be no need for a police service (or an army for that matter), meaning more could be spent on caring for those that need it, and third world countries would no longer be poorer.

The only problem we have with this that I can see, is that without some sort of currency to strike a balance we can't exchange a service for a product, but if there was free trade and everything belonged to the (global) state it wouldn't matter anyway because people could live on whatever they can haggle in exchange for their services. I'm not sure the banks or the governments would appreciate it, but it's a brilliant concept.

...Or maybe I just like the idea of a Marxist society :grin
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(17-03-2011, 06:54 PM)bigsharn Wrote:
(17-03-2011, 04:33 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: ... I suspect the governments will label them global terrorists when in fact they are hi-tech freedom revolutionaries.

Anarchaic Communism.

Think about it: Nobody would actually own anything so there would be no need for war, this would mean that there would be no need for a police service (or an army for that matter), meaning more could be spent on caring for those that need it, and third world countries would no longer be poorer.

The only problem we have with this that I can see, is that without some sort of currency to strike a balance we can't exchange a service for a product, but if there was free trade and everything belonged to the (global) state it wouldn't matter anyway because people could live on whatever they can haggle in exchange for their services. I'm not sure the banks or the governments would appreciate it, but it's a brilliant concept.

Please stop punishing Mark. He is inconsolable.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Karl Marx, not Mark Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(17-03-2011, 06:54 PM)bigsharn Wrote:

Anarchaic Communism.

but i just finished the payments on my Lamborghini!
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
" Anonymous is a zealous defender of freedom of information; the free exchange of information; the right to be irreverent; and the necessity of calling out gross abuses of power. But how committed are they to, say, social justice?"

From sharn's first link. Is it just me or does that sound so much like Daedalus and the Illuminati from Deus Ex?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your zombie survival plan bigsharn 21 33,376 14-07-2010, 08:51 PM
Last Post: WARLORDTF