• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The failure thread
(15-03-2011, 05:54 AM)latch Wrote: I demand Mr. President be required to post substance. The previous post says NOTHING!

I yelled the last word for effect- it was not an accident. I know this because I ripped off my caps lock key to avoid those unintentional quasi-capitalistic shenanigans.

interesting, interesting.......yes very interesting indeed.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I'm not going to say it again.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(16-03-2011, 03:38 AM)latch Wrote: I'm not going to say it again.

I demand that latch be required to post substance. The previous post says NOTHING!
Incorrect. That post references another post which did say something though the post in question refuses repetition where your post was merely a repeat as if your clipboard never got anything else on it and you haphazardly pasted whatever was there. Indiscriminate redundant posting is a fat whomping no no.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I'm not the first to say it, but girls need time, a loong time. And no, not five minutes of 'talking about family and a dog', but weeks. You need to convince them you're not just interested in removing their pants...sorry buddy...
Considering he is working with this...
[Image: 2lm9tkz.jpg]

it is no surprise that even his fantasies fail.

keep your last $20 and buy a new air mattress
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I move to strike from the record the crotchal error that pack3t bears on his person on the grounds that none of us need see his peepee-like thing. Save it for the ladies... of another planet.
I. AM. LATCH.
i am leaving this thread forever
Packet, what the fuck is that? D:
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I don't understand why you would tell us this?

No one cares that you are a loser, and that you fail at getting some.

(18-03-2011, 01:51 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: Packet, what the fuck is that? D:

+1
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD