• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The failure thread
maybe im the only guy here wants to do this, but i think alot can be learned from the times we fail to seal the deal. Ill go ahead and start us off by sharing what went down today

I got knocked out by the 17 year old i mentioned in a prior post. After the texts that we were sending last night i knew it was only a matter of time before she came over for some dick.

And she did, but unfortunately she couldn't have come over at a worse time. I had just gotten done playing basketball for 2 hours when she says she is at my apartment. i was surprised, frustrated, and happy all at the same time. I was surprised because i didn't know she wanted to get smashed so quickly, i was frustrated because i was not in any shape to talk to a chick (sweaty, my apartment was a mess, my room was in bad shape, and i had smelly balls) and happy because i knew it was on..

So i leave the rec center and go to my place. I sneak into the apartment without her seeing me . I quickly sprayed down the rooms with oust, and threw away some gross stuff. She comes in the door and i begin to work on her. talking about her family and dog, then i jabbed her a few times a couple well timed put downs, then i carried her to my bed and threw her down; where i then proceeded to be all over that shit(and i don't mean her ass hole) This is when things went south(all of this went down in the span of around 30 minuets id
say)

While still super high off this dro (i told myself i would stop smoking with chicks!), my mind went haywire to speak. My heart was racing, my dick was limp, and my mouth was super dry. i was unable to multitask and i didnt stick n move as well as g would have liked. i was like a flat footed linebacker getting demolished by an all pro slutty and topless running back

Even after all this i proceeded to attempt the removal of pants. She said she wasnt that type of girl. I immediately remembered reading something about a good thing to say when a girl says this. I say "well im that type of guy"

The fun playful vibe of sex quickly turned into an anger, sadness, and no vagina for chad type of vibe. After a few minuets of silence i pulled her on top of me and started making out again(i figured why not) she put her hand down my pants and held onto my dick, which was at half staff, this went on for like 30 seconds until she stopped and said we need to slow down. She put her bra back on and i told her to get us some water. She comes back and i proceed to talk to her about bull shit, tell her a funny joke, then i tried to take her bra off again. she said that i wasnt even smooth at all. BOOM. hay-maker to the temple, i was down for the count.

And you felt the need to tell us, rather than 4Chan?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I don't smoke.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Sounds like you messed up there, champ.
(12-03-2011, 11:25 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: And you felt the need to tell us, rather than 4Chan?

[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Not only that, but this seems more appropriate for the software section.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Latch, you have the amazing ability to be humorous even in the WTF IS GOING ON HERE threads
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
My first post in this thread addressed what is going on here!
I. AM. LATCH.
interesting, interesting.......yes very interesting indeed.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I demand Mr. President be required to post substance. The previous post says NOTHING!

I yelled the last word for effect- it was not an accident. I know this because I ripped off my caps lock key to avoid those unintentional quasi-capitalistic shenanigans.
I. AM. LATCH.