• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's this then?
Hi SHARN.

Look who I found, Sean Lovato

Quote:Hey! I'm Sean and I'm graphic artist. Though I don't tend stick to one thing, I've been known to enjoy the web design, outdoor sports, photography, recreational diving and night life. I like hugs a lot and very interested in all sorts of things.

Things in that statement that also refer to our SHARN or Meatloaf

Hey! I'm Sean and I'm graphic artist. Though I don't tend stick to one thing - Self proclaimed graphic artists, and has a high tendency to unleash the inner tangent monster on 99% of threads.

I've been known to enjoy outdoor sports - If you count riding a bike round the block a sport.

I like hugs a lot and very interested in all sorts of things. - He likes hugs but he's interested in all sorts of things.. if you catch my drift. *cough* Mr Glassington

I think he threw recreational diving is an a red herring to put us of the scent. Nice try batman!

Rules and Etiquette
http://mcompute.co.uk/misc.php?action=help&hid=8

8. Multiple accounts are not allowed, there's no legitimate reason why you'd need more than one account. Accounts from the same IP are allowed.

:grrr
Perhaps you should append #8 with "Accounts from the same IP are allowed only if there are multiple individual users behind the same IP."

As it stands now the rule is somewhat contradictory in nature. Meatloaf has the super power/disability to have dual simultaneous contradictory interpretations of a singular concept. He probably saw rule 8 and thought it was an invitation to create an alter ego that wasn't altered.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
1. It's not me, go check the IP if you don't believe me.
2. I've gone almost inactive on this account, why would I make another?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
It would appear that sharn is tunnelling through Batangas City in the Philippines.

[Image: batangas.jpg]

Well, it's a step up from York. Confusedorry
(06-03-2011, 12:55 AM)bigsharn Wrote: 1. It's not me, go check the IP if you don't believe me.
2. I've gone almost inactive on this account, why would I make another?

It's the 'almost' that makes this statement almost possibly true- I count 12 posts since meatloaf claims to have been away. This could be deemed partially inactive or almost inactive.. I guess. We will hear less from him when he gets back!

I don't know- my perceptions are off sometimes. Mayhaps this is a fine example of that multiple realities that meatloaf exists in referenced by pack3t.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Lol ahhhh........ya alright i totally don't know whats going on.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(06-03-2011, 01:39 AM)Mr. President Wrote: Lol ahhhh........ya alright i totally don't know whats going on.

Demand that someone draws you a chart!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Nice insert of troll face, latch, on your signature.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I never noticed that it had changed from sharns face, are you sure?
(06-03-2011, 04:09 PM)Mark Wrote: I never noticed that it had changed from sharns face, are you sure?

It looks the same to me.
I. AM. LATCH.