• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner Weightlifting
(09-03-2011, 02:30 AM)Mark Wrote: That was a statement within its self, as well as an ad campaign to stop smoking.

It seems loosely related to the other active thread about fitness.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
.. I could think of several other ways to kill a man with a pack of cigarettes. All of which do not involve a "stop smoking" campaign.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Got some gloves the other day, much better now when lifting. I've also dropped 20KG sets from the workout.

And killing a man with cigarettes such as handing him a pack and he'll smoke himself to death.
My methods are much quicker. And slightly sick.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(09-03-2011, 07:31 PM)Mark Wrote: Got some gloves the other day, much better now when lifting. I've also dropped 20KG sets from the workout.

And killing a man with cigarettes such as handing him a pack and he'll smoke himself to death.

This might work if it was a truckload you handed him.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(10-03-2011, 03:42 AM)latch Wrote:
(09-03-2011, 07:31 PM)Mark Wrote: And killing a man with cigarettes such as handing him a pack and he'll smoke himself to death.

This might work if it was a truckload you handed him.

Ah, but once he's had one he then becomes addicted and will self willingly smoke himself into a grave, packet after packet. All from the act of just being handed that one packet of cigarettes.

Or... I misinterpreted and you simply held his head back, rammed them down his throat then delivered a quick whack to the face. Either may work, one may take considerably longer.
I was considering tying him up.. Then using a cigarette so slowly singe his feet off..
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(10-03-2011, 06:13 PM)Drumm Wrote: I was considering tying him up.. Then using a cigarette so slowly singe his feet off..

Wow! You must be a very patient person and most programmers loath repetition so you are a rare one, indeed!
I. AM. LATCH.
latch forgot to "key in" the most important part at the end of his HEMTT speech. "Like a boss"
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(10-03-2011, 10:47 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: latch forgot to "key in" the most important part at the end of his HEMTT speech. "Like a boss"

I chose to leave it implied rather than stated.
I. AM. LATCH.