• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fashion Sucks.
This just in! Although it may be affront to some of you and although 'The Devil Wears Prada' was an enjoyable movie, fashion sucks! That's right, ladies, I said it and I will say it again! But not in this post.

Witness the full on robochub glory of the everlasting suckiness of fashion. People get paid for this! Gaze upon that which bears a craptacular quotient never before seen!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41602531/?gt1=43001
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
That's one of the better photos compared to stuff like this.

[Image: ss-110215-freaky-fashions-02.ss_full.jpg]
(16-02-2011, 02:32 PM)Mark Wrote: That's one of the better photos compared to stuff like this.

[Image: ss-110215-freaky-fashions-02.ss_full.jpg]

That's the shiny pouch look. Impregnated with metal fibers, the wearer can smuggle 2 people through airport security dangling from an internal frame of carbon composite. Or 4 midgets.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Gaynigger From Outer Space look there. And if you haven't seen that film, you need to.

/r/ing the pics of the emergency vending machine costume
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(18-02-2011, 12:38 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: Gaynigger From Outer Space look there. And if you haven't seen that film, you need to.

/r/ing the pics of the emergency vending machine costume

This is a photo of me- I didn't want to say it before, but now seems like a good time.
I. AM. LATCH.
[Image: fashionedit.jpg]

ROFL! OK, I'm getting up now. :rofl
(18-02-2011, 04:15 AM)Mark Wrote: [Image: fashionedit.jpg]

ROFL! OK, I'm getting up now. :rofl

Wait, should I have performed a race change operation on the face so it looks less like an inflatable mime?
I. AM. LATCH.
I agree that high-end fashion definitely sucks. Clothes presented to an elite few of which very few will make actually buy the exorbitantly price halloween costumes, all of which will be out of season within two weeks. High-end fashion is just not for me - I prefer to experience real cultures online, in print, or in person, because it's much more realistic.