• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hodge podge post.
Memes are not fads. I am ashamed of you, latch. You have dropped in my ratings, though props for being non-conformist
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(13-02-2011, 12:57 AM)T3hRogue Wrote: Memes are not fads. I am ashamed of you, latch. You have dropped in my ratings, though props for being non-conformist

"Woohoo! Props! Yeah boi! What now!?" says the blissfully ignorant selective listener.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Yes dear I will have another beer

What's that? You said selective listener? Oh...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I intend to join this intriguing physics debate once I have consumed some caffeine. Shame that the ignorant persons had to troll and caused the nature of this post to go at a tangent. *sigh*
Also, I must take my blue eyes out and put my brown ones back in.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
(28-07-2011, 03:26 PM)WARLORDTF Wrote: I intend to join this intriguing physics debate once I have consumed some caffeine. Shame that the ignorant persons had to troll and caused the nature of this post to go at a tangent. *sigh*
Also, I must take my blue eyes out and put my brown ones back in.

I reserve the right to troll my own threads, but I don't do it for the reason real trolls do. ie "I (con)troll you!"

That is merely the nature of my sense of humor- representing an apparent randomness that actually manifests due to my train of thought.

The hodge podge post does not contain serious subject matter that must be adhered to. It is merely a springboard to get these fellas talking.

This just in! Retraction! The universe is NOT a hologram.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.