• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creating Histogram on Character Occurrences
(15-01-2011, 11:46 PM)bigsharn Wrote: I can't program to save my life
That is why your comment is puzzling. Your conclusion is far from the median Meatloaf, and completely inane.
(15-01-2011, 12:17 AM)latch Wrote: A scoffing fool only mocks himself. I would guess its only been like a week since you wore your 197 shirt. You are the one that mentioned harmonics which has a synergistic effect and obviously you know nothing any sort of gamma flux, because what you said is the same thing as mentioning static dynamics. Like antimatter, it is canceled out as my coherence is canceled out by your nonsense. I feel like I'm typing to a monkey- nay a muppet!

I am beginning to suspect that you have a gross shortcoming of hepatocytes. Your overuse of beta harmonics without use of alpha is unsubstantiated. My 197 shirt sadly is still in the laundry due to by frivolous (and rudimentary) usage of alpha harmonics. It is a matter of biological recombination. Static dynamics is only used to synthesize what is needed when all other natural laws have broken down and you begin to harbor regressive, repressed, oppressed, progressive delusions of nonsensical whims? Keep insisting on beta first, alpha second and the natural order of things will surely prove someone correct. I suspect that it certainly can't be you.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Quote:Static dynamics is only used to synthesize what is needed when all other natural laws have broken down and you begin to harbor regressive, repressed, oppressed, progressive delusions of nonsensical whims?

Eristic, I demand to know why this is a question.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(18-01-2011, 04:44 AM)latch Wrote:
Quote:Static dynamics is only used to synthesize what is needed when all other natural laws have broken down and you begin to harbor regressive, repressed, oppressed, progressive delusions of nonsensical whims?

Ahh, very good latch the alpha progression is taking prominence. I can already see your beta taking a tertiary stance.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(18-01-2011, 06:30 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(18-01-2011, 04:44 AM)latch Wrote:

Ahh, very good latch the alpha progression is taking prominence. I can already see your beta taking a tertiary stance.

Oh? And what is secondary in the magical fairy land you are typing from? I WILL NEVER TURN TO THE DORK SIDE! And, I am going to tell Ponce de León to walk across the street and smack the white off of you. Now feel the power of beta, yon nincompoop! Oh, and how come your tongue doesn't protrude when you run?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.