• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone ! How can I get more hits to my site
If you don't already know I own the blog xmyles.com. I have submitted my site to browsers,directories,posted link from my youtube to my website, added tags ,added meta tags, and update frequently. Any other Ideas to get more hits ?
Something Unique that nobody else has.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
any ideas?
in the categories I have listed
Same as myself and Mark are doing, advertise
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Do you have a Google Analytics account? After month or so monitoring you can see the keyboards that are being hit for your site. The main thing will all sites is content, people are drawn to content and if you link to say a similar article at the bottom of said article, they're likely to read that one as well.
(28-12-2010, 12:01 AM)Mark Wrote: Do you have a Google Analytics account? After month or so monitoring you can see the keyboards that are being hit for your site. The main thing will all sites is content, people are drawn to content and if you link to say a similar article at the bottom of said article, they're likely to read that one as well.

Wow thanks Mark I never knew about Google analytic and never thought of putting similar article. GREAT Idea!

(27-12-2010, 11:27 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Same as myself and Mark are doing, advertise

How do you mean advertise ? Do you mean like pay for a service to advertise you ?
Taking in to account that you just overclocked a calculator, when I went too watch. The stream had ended. You either
A) Record all your streams so they can be viewed later.
B) Include written instructions a long with your videos.

Google can't "read" videos, so you're relying primarily on your article title, but if you write something, then you have a whole lot of extra keywords too assist. Personally, I wouldn't hope for too much from a geeks blog. They are primarily for noting down ideas and software, as opposed too building a community. Your best bet is too do something that will get you featured on a high profile blog- E.G Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Engadget etc. etc.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(28-12-2010, 02:00 PM)Drumm Wrote: Taking in to account that you just overclocked a calculator, when I went too watch. The stream had ended. You either
A) Record all your streams so they can be viewed later.
I did record the stream and edited it so now its up.

(28-12-2010, 02:00 PM)Drumm Wrote: Google can't "read" videos, so you're relying primarily on your article title, but if you write something, then you have a whole lot of extra keywords too assist. Personally, I wouldn't hope for too much from a geeks blog. They are primarily for noting down ideas and software, as opposed too building a community. Your best bet is too do something that will get you featured on a high profile blog- E.G Lifehacker, Gizmodo, Engadget etc. etc.

Ok so more articles and create something to get me featured. Thanks you !
Just watched your overclock thing. Shame it all went wrong man. Joe/Royal Faggot seems to know his stuff. Maybe if a weekly hack attack isn't good for him, he could do electronics from the ground up.
If the content is good enough, it may be featured on HackADay if you submit it. Even if it isn't- It would be an invaluable resource to any who want to get involved with Electronics modification like that.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
Nice set up you have there. That Joe knows about his calculators.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review the New script site Clones 1 8,495 16-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Mark
  [GET] Free 1,000 Backlink For Your Site Clones 0 9,502 13-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Clones