• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grueling intellectual activity.
When I was still in the army, one of my best friends(we will call him Bryan), also in the army, was over at my place that night. We were watching the presidential debates with animated enthusiasm while we were getting liquored up. My girlfriend at the time(we will call her Dawn) was there too and all three of us were playing Scrabble. My friend and I played two games of chess and a game of Risk simultaneously while playing Scrabble with 'Dawn.' So that was 3 drunk people playing 4 games all at once.

'Bryan' won the two games of chess and the game of Scrabble and I won the game of Risk.

Please share your nerdiest mental exploit or I will destroy you perhaps with evisceration or some melty implementation of wrath.

**Please note that promise of aforementioned destruction is only redeemable at a latch kiosk during business hours only within thirty(30) seconds of written offer publication. Actual product may differ from images on the label. No purchase necessary. All rights reserved. May not be available in all areas. Void where prohibited. In the event, availability is unavailable, please send a self addressed stamped envelope and we will send you a beautiful color laminated pamphlet containing instructions on how to sucker-punch yourself in the throat and then gut yourself like a trout with a sprig of broccoli or another squishy device.. or not. If your post mail doesn't arrive in due time, just wait longer.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
BUMP

Oh. Come on! None of you pencil neck geeks have a story like this!?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Nope, best I've ever done is play Transport Tycoon deluxe while downloading some torrents and keeping an eye on MSN and Facebook.

Not really what you'd call gruelling.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
One of my IT lessons. What would normally be easy work becomes 50minutes of pure hell due to our teacher and the software we're forced to use. (Y'know our school has Photoshop CS3 and yet makes us use Fireworks in exams?)
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(07-01-2011, 11:03 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: One of my IT lessons. What would normally be easy work becomes 50minutes of pure hell due to our teacher and the software we're forced to use. (Y'know our school has Photoshop CS3 and yet makes us use Fireworks in exams?)

My school brag about their macs.. Which they've installed Windows XP on (No problem with XP, but why spend so much for a low end iMac to install Windows on top? Especially when you're bragging about it)
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(07-01-2011, 11:03 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: One of my IT lessons. What would normally be easy work becomes 50minutes of pure hell due to our teacher and the software we're forced to use. (Y'know our school has Photoshop CS3 and yet makes us use Fireworks in exams?)

Jamie is alive!? What's next? Elvis? Champie? Yeti? Or some other cryptozoological beast of unsubstantiated legend?
I. AM. LATCH.

Depending which version of Fireworks (I would assume CS3, but at college we had Photoshop 6, CS, CS3 and CS4, along with Fireworks MX, MX2004 and CS3 so it needs asking).

(07-01-2011, 11:16 PM)Drumm Wrote: My school brag about their macs.. Which they've installed Windows XP on (No problem with XP, but why spend so much for a low end iMac to install Windows on top? Especially when you're bragging about it)

I had a choice of using PowerPC Mac Pros, or bringing my own laptop into college to do my graphics on. I should stress that this was in 2008, and the Macs were four years old by then (nice monitors though).

The above is the sole reason I have a laptop rather than a desktop.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(08-01-2011, 12:35 AM)bigsharn Wrote:

Depending which version of Fireworks (I would assume CS3, but at college we had Photoshop 6, CS, CS3 and CS4, along with Fireworks MX, MX2004 and CS3 so it needs asking).

(07-01-2011, 11:16 PM)Drumm Wrote: My school brag about their macs.. Which they've installed Windows XP on (No problem with XP, but why spend so much for a low end iMac to install Windows on top? Especially when you're bragging about it)

I had a choice of using PowerPC Mac Pros, or bringing my own laptop into college to do my graphics on. I should stress that this was in 2008, and the Macs were four years old by then (nice monitors though).

The above is the sole reason I have a laptop rather than a desktop.

Someone help me! There are a lot of things above that ambiguous statement and I'm unable to determine which one of them is the reason! I am going to snap!
I. AM. LATCH.
(08-01-2011, 02:09 AM)latch Wrote: Someone help me! There are a lot of things above that ambiguous statement and I'm unable to determine which one of them is the reason! I am going to snap!

Does making sense of the aforementioned ambiguous statement count as a mental exploit?

If not then there is always this:
I smoked some pot with a few of my friends the night before my final in differential equations my freshman year in college. Not really that big of a deal. After smoking said pot though, I decided I would make use of my buddy's Visine bottle to take the redness out of my eyes. After dropping two or three drops in each eye my buddy "Charlie" informs me that it wasn't Visine in the bottle, but it was actually LSD. Yup, I was tripping my nuts off about twenty minutes later and continued to for the next 12 hours. My final was about 6 hours into my trip. I thought I was screwed. If any of you have ever done LSD then you understand my dilemma. Anyways I go in to take the test, thinking the entire time everyone knew I was tripping. I remember thinking to myself that if I concentrate really hard on the math, then nobody else will notice that all their faces were melting. At one point I thought the test was mocking me and I started laughing at it. The teacher's assistant ended walking over to me and asking if I was alright, and I thought he was on to me. When I said to him "Why do you ask?" he of course made me aware I had been laughing, and the fact I had already forgotten about it made me think he must be tripping to come up with something so preposterous. That actually set my mind at ease oddly enough and I had no more incidents to speak of for the duration. Anyways I managed to finish the test and get the hell out of there. The following Monday I went to my Professor's office to find out my grade and I got a 95. Although when he handed me my paper back he pointed out I failed to write my name or the date correctly on it. Under name I wrote "Me" and under Date I wrote "tomorrow." Considering there were only thirteen people in my class, and luckily my professor was cool as shit, he figured out that the paper belonging to "me" was mine and he didn't dock me for it. Apparently mathematics my mind was able to process under the influence, but simple questions in plain English, not so much.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(07-01-2011, 11:53 PM)latch Wrote:

Jamie is alive!? What's next? Elvis? Champie? Yeti? Or some other cryptozoological beast of unsubstantiated legend?

I love you latch, did I mention that? (In a strictly non-homo way)
Also, it was like the worst Fireworks ever, even Google yielded no results for the type. Butt-old.

They see me trollin', they hatin'.