• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filmcow
(22-12-2010, 01:12 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Technically we can and you can't, see, Great Britain is a continent itself, hence the mainland being called continental Europe
(23-12-2010, 11:47 AM)bigsharn Wrote: I know the continents, but the fact of the matter is we live on an island, which doesn't span an entire continent so your argument is moot
I was always under the impression that education in the UK was one of the strengths.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(24-12-2010, 12:15 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(22-12-2010, 01:12 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Technically we can and you can't, see, Great Britain is a continent itself, hence the mainland being called continental Europe
(23-12-2010, 11:47 AM)bigsharn Wrote: I know the continents, but the fact of the matter is we live on an island, which doesn't span an entire continent so your argument is moot
I was always under the impression that education in the UK was one of the strengths.

LOL! OWNED!
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
The education system in the UK is terrible, also the students have been rioting the past few weeks due to intuition fees rising.

Packet 1, Sharn 0
(24-12-2010, 12:53 AM)Mark Wrote: The education system in the UK is terrible

You also have to bear in mind I went to three schools, two of which were on council estates and the other is the only college in York that isn't for agriculture, so is again full of chavs disrupting lessons, so through school, we learned nothing. (Though my intelligence still exceeds that of most Americans)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Tripartite cognitive disruption is most effective!
Settle for nothing less and you too can be a muppet!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(24-12-2010, 12:58 AM)bigsharn Wrote: (Though my intelligence still exceeds that of most Americans)
My 4 year old has a higher IQ than you do I assure you.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Packet 2 Sharn 0..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(24-12-2010, 01:32 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:
(24-12-2010, 12:58 AM)bigsharn Wrote: (Though my intelligence still exceeds that of most Americans)

Iambic pentameter rap.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(24-12-2010, 01:32 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:

I'll have to take your word for that, seeing as I highly doubt I'll ever meet your 4 year old.

I did say MOST Americans, though that's not difficult it's still a true statement
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(24-12-2010, 01:32 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: My 4 year old has a higher IQ than you do I assure you.

I bet your 2 year old's diaper does too!

Well, only if its full of crap..
I. AM. LATCH.