• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filmcow
Why do you need to?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
It's not that I need to, its just there in case. We've already had someone try to steal my dads tools, what makes me think they won't try to rob the house? Exactly.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(19-12-2010, 10:58 PM)Drumm Wrote: Over here we can't own guns like you Americans. So under the condition a TV can transfer matter, Sharns only option would be either a fist fight or a small knife he might find if for some reason he keeps his TV in his kitchen.

Another thing you can't do that we can here is drive across the continent without a passport. I'm in Ohio right now and tomorrow, I'll be in Connecticut.

(20-12-2010, 07:00 PM)Special Chris Wrote: Obsidian knife? Fuck that.

I keep one of these under my left pillow. :grin
http://www.smkw.com/webapp/eCommerce/pro...R5001.html
Yes, I'm being completely serious.

He has large roaches..
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Technically we can and you can't, see, Great Britain is a continent itself, hence the mainland being called continental Europe. And you can't travel to Canada or Mexico without a passport, which are both continental speaking North America Smile

In fact, because the Falkland islands are part of the UK we can travel halfway around the world without a passport Smile
As you do...
Sharn 2, Latch 0
I'm pretty sure latch meant across his country..:glare
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
I can get across our country... I can even get to Northern Ireland which is further west and across 50 miles of water Smile
As you do...
(22-12-2010, 04:38 PM)Mark Wrote: Sharn 2, Latch 0

Hahaha! Don't encourage meatloaf, Mark.

Here is a list of continents!

Great Britain is not listed because it's too small. Although the country includes several islands, I doubt customs will let you off of any boat without showing something. I have been to Mexico and back and they never asked for a passport- we don't do that over here. AND DRIVE is what I meant. I drove 2000 miles and I have never owned a passport. Every point he brought up is moot and reversed therefore I demand a recount!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I know the continents, but the fact of the matter is we live on an island, which doesn't span an entire continent so your argument is moot

Technically I could drive from here to Poland (about 4000 miles) without getting stopped and asked about my passport once, but I'd need this to get across the English Channel:
[Image: Image.jpg?p=081127_10:21]
And £750k just to be able to cross the English Channel isn't worth it.

Legally, because it's the same country they'll only ask for your passport because they don't know where you're from, produce a UK birth certificate and you're sorted and I doubt anyone would actually get a boat from the UK seeing as it's a 6-week trip down there on an aircraft carrier (See also: Falklands war) so a plane is the way forward... Though saying that I would need a passport as a straight flight down there would be impossible on one tank.
As you do...
Watching eXistenZ is like watching Eraserhead and Naked Lunch with all the organic gooey goodness.
I. AM. LATCH.