• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your username
Your username

I think my username here on mcompute is pretty self explanatory, "Mark". :tongue

I'm sure there's some more interesting ones out there with a story behind them!

How did you come up with your username?
Do you like your choice?
My name is Chris. And I'm special. Big Grin
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Mine is my last name if it was pronounced with hard conconents, a sneeze, some urgency, or an accent- backwards.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
If you say my initials, REALLY quickly, that's the word you get + an M on the end so it's long enough not to get caught by "Your username must be at least 5 characters"
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
There was a classical singer called Sharn, and because I did singing lessons at school I was known as Sharn

Big comes from me being bigger than most folk (especially chavs at school), I've used this username since 2003 and never looked back Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(26-11-2010, 10:42 PM)bigsharn Wrote: There was a classical singer called Sharn, and because I did singing lessons at school I was known as Sharn.

Definitely paid off. *cough*

My name (which is my second life handle) comes directly from dealing with a lot of TCP/IP.
SYN (Synchronize) Packets and ACK (Acknowledge) Packets are what make up the majority of all TCP communications. The only other Packet would be a FIN which is used when a socket is terminated. I do a lot of network data analysis in my profession and so you could say I snack on a lot of packets. Pack3t SynAck3r
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
(27-11-2010, 05:32 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: My name (which is my second life handle) comes directly from dealing with a lot of TCP/IP.
SYN (Synchronize) Packets and ACK (Acknowledge) Packets are what make up the majority of all TCP communications. The only other Packet would be a FIN which is used when a socket is terminated. I do a lot of network data analysis in my profession and so you could say I snack on a lot of packets. Pack3t SynAck3r

This may be, more than anything else, geeky.

And I also wanted to say:

Geeky, that.

And:

Thought so.

This is, of course, a compliment coming from a nerd.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
(26-11-2010, 10:42 PM)bigsharn Wrote: There was a classical singer called Sharn, and because I did singing lessons at school I was known as Sharn

Big comes from me being bigger than most folk (especially chavs at school), I've used this username since 2003 and never looked back Smile

I thought it was Sean with an 'h' and an 'r' in it minus the 'e'
I. AM. LATCH.
(27-11-2010, 05:36 AM)latch Wrote: This may be, more than anything else, geeky.

And I also wanted to say:

Geeky, that.

And:

Thought so.

This is, of course, a compliment coming from a nerd.
I am what I am Wink, and I always assumed my name's meaning was self explanatory to those with a working knowledge of TCP/IP. Your name calls visions of a lock and key to me. I think, after observing and interacting with you, the name suits you well.
Regarding the spelling of the singer referred in Sharn's name: M-E-A-T-L-O-A-F.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.