• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCs in need of a clean!
PCs in need of a clean!

Don't ever let your computer get this like, you bad person! But if it's too late, get some pictures up. :hehe

[Image: dirty-pc1.png]

Spiders pwn you.

[Image: dirty-pc2.png]

[Image: dirty-pc3.png]

Here's what happens when you own a Dell.. but not a vacuum cleaner.

[Image: dirty-pc4.png]

Classic, "My computer keeps shutting down after an hour"

[Image: dirty-pc5.png]

[Image: dirty-pc6.png]

:cry
Does this apply to laptops as well? My mum is having the "Cut's out after an hour" issue as well. I have advised her to remove it from flat services, but that hasn't fixed the problem. You think it just needs a good clean?
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
It's one of the first things i'd check - how long has she had it?
Around 1 to 2 years. I'm not sure. But due to where it's left, it's probably incredibly dusty. I will have it apart sometime soon.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
This is actually the back of one of my machines..

[Image: dusty-gfx.png]

(18-11-2010, 06:43 PM)Drumm Wrote: Does this apply to laptops as well? My mum is having the "Cut's out after an hour" issue as well. I have advised her to remove it from flat services, but that hasn't fixed the problem. You think it just needs a good clean?

Aye! Spontaneous reboot or shut down= heat issue. It prolly got a rug on the cpu cooler.

(28-05-2011, 10:18 PM)Mark Wrote: This is actually the back of one of my machines..

I can see your address in the reflection on the back of your computer.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Do you have CSI level imagery techniques?

As an update, I found that the model of laptop is prone to sucking up a lot of dust. Shoulda seen the lump of dust that came out once I'd dissassembled that thing. Was cringey.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(29-05-2011, 12:09 PM)Drumm Wrote: Do you have CSI level imagery techniques?

As an update, I found that the model of laptop is prone to sucking up a lot of dust. Shoulda seen the lump of dust that came out once I'd dissassembled that thing. Was cringey.

Was it alive with veins and stuff?
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I'm sure I felt a pulse on removal..
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
(28-05-2011, 10:18 PM)Mark Wrote: This is actually the back of one of my machines..

(29-05-2011, 05:40 PM)Drumm Wrote: I'm sure I felt a pulse on removal..

Make sure you cook it completely before you eat it.
I. AM. LATCH.