• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Wang
latch: I'd do C and angrily shake my screen and swear as I don't get the info.
(12-11-2010, 11:10 PM)de Baphomet Wrote: latch: I'd do C and angrily shake my screen and swear as I don't get the info.

This seems like a viable solution. I think the answer should be C.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
We're at the very top of the second page for the google results of a search "Brandon Wang". He might notice us and pop in. :tongue
(26-11-2010, 04:07 AM)Mark Wrote: We're at the very top of the second page for the google results of a search "Brandon Wang". He might notice us and pop in. :tongue

I wonder if the truly gifted read the second page..
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
.. If I don't find it on the first page, I reword the phrase.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(26-11-2010, 09:27 PM)Drumm Wrote: .. If I don't find it on the first page, I reword the phrase.

I take into account the results given on my initial search, if they're good and very close, maybe other a different alternative to what i'm after i'll go to page 2. If they're totally not what i'm after i'd reword. *This is when searching for help and such.

I'd say 1 in every 200 searches i'd go to page 2 and 1 in every 5,000 i'd go to page 3.

Let's get it to page one then!
You guys are lazy. I go through at least 10 pages when searching for something if I can't find it because 90% of the time my searches are very specific.

Probably my problem.

And if he does notice, what up Brandon, I emailed him a year back or so about his age, he denied it.
(27-11-2010, 12:59 AM)de Baphomet Wrote: You guys are lazy. I go through at least 10 pages when searching for something if I can't find it because 90% of the time my searches are very specific.

Probably my problem.

And if he does notice, what up Brandon, I emailed him a year back or so about his age, he denied it.

yeah? Well, I go through 10 pages AFTER I've found what I'm looking for. And I began this sentence with a conjunction and ended the last one with a preposition! Of course both of these grammar rules have fallen into obscurity in recent decades, so I think I'm going to be ok.
I. AM. LATCH.