• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Wang
As am I.

Atleast you know when to stop.
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
.. Chris does everything too boost his post count.

Latch, You misinterpreted my use of the word "attack" I simply meant (in this case) too find the information myself. The same way you might attack a server to find exploits.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Yeh Drumm, that's why my post count is double of Jamie's.

/sarcasm.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
* Mark collects some popcorn and takes a seat.
Don't drag me into this shit. All my posts are constructive and helpful. Now get the fuck back into the ring, this is getting interesting....
:whistle

They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Constructive my ass. Most of its..SPAM!

Whoa, who said that?
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
The kid claims he lives in Texas. I'm far from it. I'm not going to try to attack him.

And Drumm, I don't got minutes to spare Tongue

Though honestly, with the link Drumm posted, I have no idea what you guys mean. But yeah, any postive info about him other than what he has noticeably posted on his website would be nice.
(11-11-2010, 05:00 AM)de Baphomet Wrote: The kid claims he lives in Texas. I'm far from it. I'm not going to try to attack him.

And Drumm, I don't got minutes to spare Tongue

Though honestly, with the link Drumm posted, I have no idea what you guys mean. But yeah, any postive info about him other than what he has noticeably posted on his website would be nice.

And what will you do with that information?

A. Print it out on a card, have it laminated and carry it around in your wallet so you can use it to scrap bugs off glass when the opportunity presents itself.

or

B. Take the information into your mind for analysis, compare his actual attributes to your current conceptions, and on the basis of the difference of those calculations, decide whether to shake your fist at the screen while imagining a mental construct of this fellow or go to the fridge for some salsa and forget he exists and has accomplished more than you have.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
It would be more constructive if you found out how to find this information yourself.

http://www.attackvector.org/invasion-of-privacy/
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(12-11-2010, 12:42 AM)Drumm Wrote: It would be more constructive if you found out how to find this information yourself.

http://www.attackvector.org/invasion-of-privacy/

I did something like this a few months ago on hackforums though not as in depth. I told that dude how much he paid for his house, mentioned how small his yard was and what his daughter was studying in school.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.