• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brandon Wang
Well, I'm not one to call a random number posted on a forum, so get over it.

And would like me to think your weirder then I do now?
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
If i was from the US i'd call him, but the bill would be longer than my arm.

I'd like to see his house. :whistle

Good job gathering this stuff.
You're trying to steal my job as resident stalker aren't you? :tongue Admittedly I could of spent time attacking him, I'll see if I can uncover the information myself later. I know for a fact Bapho is from the US and has a decent amount of minutes spare :tongue

Did some investigating of my own, http://sean.gleeson.us/2006/03/16/dreamh...one-number check the number there. See if maybe.. happens to match :tongue. Seems to me like you did a Whois? The information is sometimes dreamhosts. It isn't always accurate.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(09-11-2010, 10:25 PM)Mark Wrote: If i was from the US i'd call him, but the bill would be longer than my arm.

I'd like to see his house. :whistle

Good job gathering this stuff.

Heh.

(09-11-2010, 11:46 PM)Drumm Wrote: You're trying to steal my job as resident stalker aren't you? :tongue Admittedly I could of spent time attacking him, I'll see if I can uncover the information myself later. I know for a fact Bapho is from the US and has a decent amount of minutes spare :tongue

Did some investigating of my own, http://sean.gleeson.us/2006/03/16/dreamh...one-number check the number there. See if maybe.. happens to match :tongue. Seems to me like you did a Whois? The information is sometimes dreamhosts. It isn't always accurate.

Correct! Satellite imagery seems to indicate the contact information on the whois is a hosting service or something.

I doubt the OP is really going to attack him or he would not have tipped his hand so my first addition to this thread was merely meant to add to that empty intention which is why I thought Chris' response odd. A little over the top, that.

Interpretation=I was kidding.

I'm not a stalker, but I do like to get a bunch of information about a person as I can so I can gauge their intelligence, mental health, emotional maturity etc.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Latch, what your learn about me is that I'll post anything. No matter if I'm slandering Barack Obama (yeh, I know it's illegal-ish). I'll post it, and I probably wont think twice.

So, If I post anything "over the top", don't take it to heart.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
What I learned is your grammar makes me flinch...

but if it is an attempt to be artistic, I am OK with it and that's two for flinching!
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Wow. Do you really think I care about your opinion on my grammar? Hell no I don't.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
Heh. Intense! Must be Canadian!

You don't have to get all fired up as I'm not your enemy and you are correct- my opinion of any of your attributes or posting behavior is irrelevant and therefore lacks any significance- which is why I'm not offering it(see below). I don't thrive on conflict so I'm sorry if you don't feel special.

Whether grammar is incorrect or not is not an opinion.
I. AM. LATCH.
Far from Canadian, far from it.

But even if my grammar isn't perfect, which I know it ain't, doesn't mean It'll make people flinch. So its your opinion of my shit grammar that makes you flinch.

Yep.
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
All right! I'm glad we got that resolved!
I. AM. LATCH.