• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I WANT IT :'( (part 1)
0.o Standard? That there is a clicky dell.
I rate the sidewinder X6 (My current keyboard) over the BlackWidow. I have a lot more macro keys. You have 10 profiles, as opposed to my 3. But I generally use the first, and have sets for programs instead of modes. Also, I have more macro keys which means that switching profiles is also less needed.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Everything can be made to work with Linux, even keyboard shortcuts. A keyboard regardless of style or fashion is easily the most simplistic I/O device that a computer has. Each key/symbol/letter provides an interrupt which is interpreted on screen as a character/symbol etc, in Linux it is especially easy to assign a function to an interrupt. I have never really found much use for keyboard shortcuts using Linux anyway. I use only one. Alt + t opens terminal.
(07-11-2010, 01:44 AM)Drumm Wrote: http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus-tactus/

That's nice, but this is MUCH nicer.

@Mark: I bet one of two of the following things are true;
1) There is an underground community developing drivers + software for Maximus
2) The keyboard works with Linux, but it does not support key customisation.

[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote:I use only one. Alt + t opens terminal.

Similar to mine, i use Ctrl + Alt + t for a terminal and Ctrl + shift + esc for system monitor.

I used to have a fancy, wireless keyboard which cost 3 times as much as my clicky dell and i hated it, not as much as the mouse but it was horrible. I like the feel of the clicking, also a beauty to type on.