• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
mcompute meet.
I most likely won't be able to make the event, but if it's possible, I will make your LAN party a WAN party and join in somehow Tongue
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
XD We might consider it... so far I've got 12 people definitely going (14 if we get some staff from Xing there)

And we'll start selling merch when we get a little bit bigger, probably just start with badges and case badges/decals (So get us some more members dammit!)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I'm definitely getting a polo. It'll have the logo, mcompute, username, everything. Black and orange most likely. :happy

May cost a bit to ship to the states but if some certain graphical experts off here could rustle up a design you could get one printed locally probably for less.
The logo is a .png, the size that T-shirt companies like.

/hintage
As you do...
Yeah, but the logo we have at the moment says we're "MCompute" when it's either "Mcompute" or "mcompute".
I thought it was "MCompute"...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
It actually makes no difference where the capitals are, you still pronounce it the same
As you do...
"emm comm-poo-t"

?
Well, with "MCompute" it looks like MC ompute which is BAD! ALL "mc's" are very bad. "Mcompute" is just the capitalising of the first letter but i like it all lowercase. "mcompute" ?

em compute or emm comm-poo-t is the pronunciation.
I GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!

emm comm-poo-t! emm comm-poo-t! emm comm-poo-t! emm comm-poo-t! emm comm-poo-t! emm comm-poo-t! ...