• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jailbreaking is Legal!
Ahh..Well I have a DSLite..So..suck it!..And an American one..soo..WOOP!
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(04-08-2010, 01:12 AM)Drumm Wrote: People pay for music if they aren't smart enough to understand Limewire without installing the Viruses that appear at the top "00-00-[whatever you searched]-11" Or they're scared of the law.
Indeed, I have heard even the smart ones get infected sometimes too though.
Yes, but they are better hidden. Some it's just plain obvious, yet people go ahead and do it.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Agreed. Especially if their computer is setup to not show "known file extensions." They click on the little "Dos Box" which they think is an mp3 and they are toast.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
tbh jailbreaking has always been legal. unlocking however, is somewhat frowned upon... apple have been trying to neutralise the startup exploit to prevent people jailbreaking and slowly they are learning how to do it lol. but as smart as apple is (or are, seeing as im talking about the people in the apple company) there are always someone smarter or more cunning... as for the R4 i couldnt give a toss. cause blank cartridge converters aka the R4 and the such have been around for yeeeears and it will be around for years to come. end of.
(06-08-2010, 09:51 AM)Drumm Wrote: Yes, but they are better hidden. Some it's just plain obvious, yet people go ahead and do it.

let's not go there Big Grin
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
*unblocking

Unlocking has always been cool (locked a phone to a network > *unlock* > can use any sim in the phone now)

Unblocking is when a company blocks the phone from being used because it's been nicked or used for terrorism or some shit like that
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
i meant that lmao Confused youd think id be able to at least type more efficiently, or my 'b' key is knackered.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
That must be hell for 4Chan
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Unlocking phones to all networks is awesome, as well as the whole phone community, especially android. I wish i knew more about phones.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to lol @ Limewire users. If you're a user, i recommend popping in to our virus removal forum where we have friendly members on hand.
Android = Linux. You get to grips with Linux, you get the hang of Android. XDA would have loads of resources when you're ready to mod a bit more. Smile

I choose to be the exception to that rule Big Grin My Limewires are safe Big Grin
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!