• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jailbreaking is Legal!
I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this (and it's only for the US) but jailbreaking is completely legal! Two of the clauses on this site say it's all good, so feel free hack away at them Big Grin

http://www.loc.gov/today/pr/2010/10-169.html
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Bah...still, I don't care. I'm glad R4i cards got banned though.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Why? I actually would use R4 cards for homebrew, and possibly a few games. Nintendo should create a gamestore if they wanna beat these projects. Not long ago, Music piracy was alot worse, since it's had a HUGE corporate push from the likes of Apple, there is a lot less.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(03-08-2010, 10:58 PM)Drumm Wrote: Why? I actually would use R4 cards for homebrew, and possibly a few games. Nintendo should create a gamestore if they wanna beat these projects. Not long ago, Music piracy was alot worse, since it's had a HUGE corporate push from the likes of Apple, there is a lot less.

Wait, people PAY for music, you are kidding me? Pirated Nintendo games are nothing new either. They used to sell bootleg cartridge kits back in the late 80's early 90's that would allow you to dump 4 or 5 ROM's onto one cartridge. Only problem was some of the kits were known to short out you NES and so their popularity wained quickly.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
People pay for music if they aren't smart enough to understand Limewire without installing the Viruses that appear at the top "00-00-[whatever you searched]-11" Or they're scared of the law.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Or their mum knows about Limewire and they're scared of their mum...
As you do...
Only you Sharn.

And I'm glad R4 cards are banned because they ruin the games industry. And that's the one industry I care about
I agree R4 cards are bollocks... Though saying that I care about the local pubs as well so I don't ask for discounts when I get a shitload of beer (like I would elsewhere)
As you do...
If I'm not mistaking, R4 cards are for the DS, right? 0.0 Or could they have been used for Wii?

If so, theres still AceKard 2i out there, isn't there?
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
R4 cards are primarily used for DS games, yes.

And actually there are the dstti, ezflash vi, etc.

But most don't work on European DSi's because of a security update. Big Grin