• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rate the Signature
0, because it doesn't exist

And I think either myself or Jack would quite happily argue with you and win (more likely Jack, admittedly)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Well..wow..

Maybe the reason all I post is stuff about video games, is because I don't feel the need to tell you about what I do in my free time? O.o Hell, I know your knowledge exceeds mine..Why? Well your, like you said more than twice my age, have gone to college, and whatever..You have a family..well congratulations..but wouldn't it be a tad weird if I was married and had children at this age..Yeh, thought so..

You work..yet again..CONGRATULATIONS..I can't work..yet. You also don't have to enjoy my posts..but I just had to say it..you're posts annoy me..And I didn't say you had to know anything about Dragon Ball Z..It was on in the US when I was like..5-6..And I'm pretty sure you didn't watch it..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
(08-08-2010, 11:18 PM)Christopha Wrote: Well..wow..

Maybe the reason all I post is stuff about video games, is because I don't feel the need to tell you about what I do in my free time? O.o Hell, I know your knowledge exceeds mine..Why? Well your, like you said more than twice my age, have gone to college, and whatever..You have a family..well congratulations..but wouldn't it be a tad weird if I was married and had children at this age..Yeh, thought so..

You work..yet again..CONGRATULATIONS..I can't work..yet. You also don't have to enjoy my posts..but I just had to say it..you're posts annoy me..And I didn't say you had to know anything about Dragon Ball Z..It was on in the US when I was like..5-6..And I'm pretty sure you didn't watch it..
You just agreed with all my statements....yet you explained yourself(even though all of it was all purposefully obvious). Here is my point: It is common courtesy to give an explanation when you criticize (constructive criticism) which you never do, you just blindly hate i.e. "I just don't like it", or "it is annoying". However when defending yourself from criticism you take the time and make a point to offer an explanation in detail. I don't care who or what you are talking shit to/about, but at least respect the person you are criticizing enough to offer an explanation next time, unless the only person you deem worthy of an explanation is yourself.

@ Sharn
Quote:0, because it doesn't exist

And I think either myself or Jack would quite happily argue with you and win (more likely Jack, admittedly)
Don't think so much Sharn
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Just pointing out everything you said was common sense, and didn't need to be said..
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
I made the argument I did knowing it was common sense, read the post I openly admitted that "It was purposefully obvious". Yet you puffed your chest up to defend yourself none the less AGAIN. You are merely driving home the point I made that you will only give an explanation when you are defending yourself. I asked you nicely to give an explanation earlier in the thread when you gave Sharn a 4/10 (which shows you thought it was below average) but you still did not. If you don't have the courtesy/time/ability to explain a critique then don't give one, keep your mouth shut. You are the only person in the entire thread that did not explain the score they gave. All of this was already explained to you but apparently you are too thick to comprehend, or you have no qualms.
(As a side note this is probably the closest I will ever be to posting while under the influence. I quit drinking alcohol five years ago so drunk posting will never happen with me, and I mentioned earlier I am doped up on pain pills 0.o 0.o so try not to take anything too seriously I am just ranting, it gets my mind off of the excruciating pain.)
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
AHEM, stop the flaming guys, it's not allowed. And you can't be the gamer, that's me! Cheek!

4/10, nice quote, but it's old and the philosophical element is annoying in the morning
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(09-08-2010, 01:58 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Don't think so much Sharn

I don't think, I know Smile

(09-08-2010, 01:54 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: AHEM, stop the flaming guys, it's not allowed. And you can't be the gamer, that's me! Cheek!

4/10, nice quote, but it's old and the philosophical element is annoying in the morning

I was raised by Super Mario and have been gaming for 17 years... you are not THE gamer, you are A gamer Smile
As you do...
You are not the gamer,I am. Let's face it. I've probably tested and found more exploits than you. I've done machinima vids, etc
Also, I found this: GTA: Rothbury Big Grin
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I would do Machinima videos..but I has no capture card. Sad

And Packet it says rate the sig, not criticise it..
@PerryThePerson

Twitter? U MAD
(09-08-2010, 05:49 PM)Christopha Wrote: I would do Machinima videos..but I has no capture card. Sad
As you do...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to rate Women - Facemash Style Drumm 21 47,989 10-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Drumm
  Changed Signature, general thoughts? WARLORDTF 6 13,683 13-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Last Post: T3hRogue