• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mac Vs Win
also @Drumm, sorry
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
(02-08-2010, 02:46 PM)WARLORDTF Wrote: do not get me started about hitler. as you lot have no idea of the wonders he performed for germany. the idiom of 'evil' associated with hitler is actually wrong. if you want a rant i will rant.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...868317794#

Thank you for the vid, that was good shit. It put a smile on my face for sure. Hitler....not really a topic for debate in this thread. The people that funded his war were the same that he had holed up in concentration camps, and in turn were eventually able to reclaim their mecca because of the sympathy it garnered. They are the same people that have smeared his name since being that they run most modern multimedia/press outlets. He was a pawn really of the NWO/WBO/BankofEngland/FederalReserve(same entity, different names), but most people look at him as evil regardless via misinformation, ignorance, or difference in point of view. I admit it was not a well thought out post. I was thinking about "world society as whole's" opinion. Shall we move on from the fuhrer now?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
We've managed to stray off-topic again

Apple/Mac are horrendous, being a salesman myself I know that Steve Jobs is a genius when it comes to sales, and unfortunately people fall for his tripe. Before now he has used the sales pitch "Macs don't get viruses" and yet they charge an extra £30 for an antivirus... The laptop that I type this to you on is much better for graphics than the i7 macs we were meant to use at college (a difference clouds filter takes 3 seconds less on my laptop on an A3 canvas than the mac we tested on did). The mice are horrible to use, uncomfortable and incredibly inaccurate (hence I use my Logitech MX Revolution) and any premium you pay over the price of a normal home computer is purely for the name or is just form over function.
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE GODWIN'S LAW? <3

And actually, the reason I wanted this thread done is, despite knowing Macs would be easier targets and they're stupidly expensive, I wanted something to prove to my friend that Macs are horrid.

P.S. If you don't know what Godwin's Law is; it's "No matter how long a discussion is, it will eventually reach a stage where Hitler a comparison"
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Never heard of Godwin's Law until now, very interesting. I think the video that Warlord posted gave a nice taste of the fallacy of "tricking a Mac into doing what you want it to do." Rogue if you have a friend that is a Jobs dingle-berry just give up on him, because it is a futile endeavor. Mac fanatics BELIEVE in Jobs, at almost religion type proportions usually. That is the true conundrum. You have to discredit Jobs in order to discredit Macs.

How do you not know Godwin's Law?

WHA?!
I am American, didn't you know we are ignorant to things like that?

LOL, that had made my day that. I thought only the British could be self-degrading Big Grin
Well, I am 25% English. I am also Irish, Scottish, German, French, Dutch and Native American. I am pretty much a hodge podge genetic mixture. Anyone who can't be self degrading takes themselves too seriously. :tongue

Native American? You have Mongolian blood in you! No wonder you get stopped temporarily by (fire)walls!