• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mac Vs Win
(07-08-2010, 06:38 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Native American? You have Mongolian blood in you! No wonder you get stopped temporarily by (fire)walls!

HAHA

Oh wow
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Thank you, I'm here all week.....sadly Tongue
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
To be fair firewalls slow me, they don't stop me. Besides Genghis Khan was one bad motherf***er. Don't hate because my genetic diversity puts me higher on the food chain than you pure-blooded inbreds. Tongue
We have gone from Mac-->Jobs-->Hitler-->self degrading--> to genetic makeup comical stabs. I would say we are off topic again.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Since when does Native Americans = Mongolian?
As you do...
Sharn you muppet, the Native Americans were of Mongolian descent (hence the skill with horses)
They crossed an ice-bridge between Russia and Alaska (they're 15km wide at the narrowest point) and moved downwards.

Know your history
Successful troll is successful Smile
As you do...
We interrupt this program for a special news bulletin.

There have been sightings of a troll on this thread. Please beware, and do not feed it.

That is all

We now return you to Dr. Who...
(08-08-2010, 06:42 PM)T3hRogue Wrote: Sharn you muppet, the Native Americans were of Mongolian descent (hence the skill with horses)
They crossed an ice-bridge between Russia and Alaska (they're 15km wide at the narrowest point) and moved downwards.

Know your history

Does he really have a hand stabbed into the back his head? That would make it really hard to think, but the personality would be colorful.

(06-08-2010, 05:39 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Well, I am 25% English. I am also Irish, Scottish, German, French, Dutch and Native American. I am pretty much a hodge podge genetic mixture. Anyone who can't be self degrading takes themselves too seriously. :tongue

Me too, but I use the term Euro smorgasbord- the six syllable method of saying mutt.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I prefer for windows because It is like a popular model of a consumer car, which comes in different packages to suit every pocket, is easy to repair as you can find a mechanic on every street corner.There are many well known libraries for Windows.