• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Requien For Jack.
im not sure if this is something which i should be posting here but here goes...
apparently ive been given months to live.
im not at liberty to discuss the details openly [no jamie, its not AIDs]...
im not even sure why im posting this, 'suppose it cause im tired and drunk :/ ah well.
wish me good health that i can live to continue annoying people. Big Grin
apparently there is a small chance of me surviving, but hedging my bet that after the frisbee incident [which i can go into in public if someone asks] god must hate me badly. XD
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
My deepest sympathies. I really don't know what to say. Death unfortunately is the only thing guaranteed in this life. As a fellow man of science I wonder what goes through your mind... At your age I considered myself an atheist. I now would say I am more of an agnostic pragmatist, but that is only because the older I get and the more I know the more I realize I truly know nothing at all. My wishes and good karma (prayers if you will) will have you included.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Death and taxes, Packet

And Jack, seriously? What the fuck man? How long have we got you?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Taxes? True, I suppose, but there are some people who never pay a dime. What if you live in Botswana, Africa? No taxes, just going uphill both ways for water. Who is supposed to discover a unified theory now that Warlord's time is short for this realm? Damn shame. You might as well let us know the whole ordeal bud. There isn't one of us on here that hasn't fucked with you, but I think we can all agree you would be sorely missed.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
Wow, this is a shock, even to me. Sympathies. This sucks, you'll be deeply missed here.
HE'S NOT DEAD (YET)! Bloody hell!
UK Only: Who's up for having an MCompute meet sometime in the October half term?
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
as long as there is alcohol and a distinct lack of memory after, [and of course a screamo rendition sharn] Big Grin im game Big Grin
also, if you really wanna know part of my brain is 'overactive' to the point of its working about... 80-90 times more often than it should. and in short the doctors said, when it goes on of a few things will happen:
i will die [woo.]
i will be disabled [and then i'd die, cause i vowed if i ever became disabled id kill myself'
id become super intelligent [WIN!] [but apparently the chance of that is less than winning the lottery]
i become a glorified vegetable [which is basically disabled again ¬¬]

I can prolong it by taking it easy learning stuff, but apparently my rate of memory capture should increase exponentially to the point it goes so im thinking 'fuck it, i'm gna learn C, C+, C++ entirely. might as well do it if not to piss people off'
so yeh, i know the approximate time im due to know, and tbh you guys will probably guess, as i'l become more erratic [well, actually then you guy wont really notice XD] but in short its gna be an event full end of year. As I've been casted as Captain Von Trapp in the sound of music productions, and as Penworthy in 'A Tomb with a view' also im recording some of my violin stuffs gna make some money before i go, at least il go doing what i love, Being Good At Stuff Big Grin
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
He's already starting wasting away....or he's drunk. Look at his writings slowly degrade Tongue
Take it easy dude, also i'd get a second opinion maybe from a different hospital.

also Sharn, make a new thread about a meet up.