• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What distro do you use?
So...what distros do you use?
i use Arch and Ubuntu. Ubuntu is mcuh more practical, but Arch is fun to mess around on.
I use Vista.

...I hate it too, but there are no wireless drivers for Ubuntu or Fedora for my laptop Sad
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(17-07-2010, 09:26 AM)bigsharn Wrote: I use Vista.

...I hate it too, but there are no wireless drivers for Ubuntu or Fedora for my laptop Sad
What is the make/model of your wireless card? You can make anything work in Linux.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
It's some proprietory shit that PC world thinks was a good idea putting in... Besides, it's effort finding workarounds :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I use Ubuntu, but i've also played with Debian, OpenSuse and Backtrack 3 as well as Backtrack 4.

Also Sharn, i'm sure we could get it working. :tux
Sharn, If you ever boot into a Linux live cd, return teh results of this command please.
lspci | grep Network
I use Fedora and CentOS and I love it.
Hai thar. :3
Ubuntu 10.04 64bit; BT3 & BT4; Sun Solaris Unix (ZFS file system is awesome), FreeBSD, Slackware, PuppyLinux.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I use BT4, Puppy, and Ubuntu.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
I have Ubuntu 10.10 netbook edition on my machine. I really like the way that the screen works on my smaller machine. It has really big icons that make it very easy to navigate. These guys really thought it though on this one.
Perry lovin Linux