• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents
Blue_Social,

Follow the couple of scan walk throughs there and then post a HJT log in a new thread. :happy
(16-07-2010, 02:49 PM)Mark Wrote: Blue_Social,

Follow the couple of scan walk throughs there and then post a HJT log in a new thread. :happy

I checked my logs. They are clean! Plus its Friday today is computer cleaning day...
NO ONE GETS TO COME ON HERE DURING CLEANING DAY! >.<
Thats my rule. If they want the comp to work they stay away.
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
(16-07-2010, 06:08 PM)Blue_Social Wrote: I checked my logs. They are clean! Plus its Friday today is computer cleaning day...
NO ONE GETS TO COME ON HERE DURING CLEANING DAY! >.<
Thats my rule. If they want the comp to work they stay away.
Logs? The only one we want is a hjt log. Prove me wrong, I don't think you know shit.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
You may of missed something. You shouldn't need to clean your PC weekly lol.
My dads pretty good with computers, but my mom thinks she knows shit about electronics, but she doesn't. o.o I mean, she once tried to tell me 1080p and 480p was just in my head about looking different, and she also was once going to buy me a Dell Mini, which apparently makes some people cringe. xD
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
I've told you on multiple occasions Chris... tell your mum she knows nothing and to listen to the resident computer/tech geek of MCompute Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(17-07-2010, 09:25 AM)bigsharn Wrote: I've told you on multiple occasions Chris... tell your mum she knows nothing and to listen to the resident computer/tech geek of MCompute Smile
Firstly, mom*

I did tell her she knew nothing, and then she threatened to get up and kick my ass. xD But she says that all the time, I'm still waiting..
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
When I come over I'll have to scare her with some experiments with electricity Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(17-07-2010, 03:48 PM)bigsharn Wrote: When I come over I'll have to scare her with some experiments with electricity Smile
Perhaps he should just show her a few this video. She will know BigSharn is all business :tongue

meatloaf?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
OMGWTFBBQ ROFLMAO!

Save it quick
They see me trollin', they hatin'.