Law Abiding Citizen
Law Abiding Citizen

Run Time: 01:58:06
Release Date: 2009
IMDB Rating: 7.2/10
My Rating: 9.5/10
Genre: Crime / Thriller
Similar Films: Taken

First off i'm going to say that i liked it and that i'm going to tell you a bit about what happens. So if you don't really want to know then don't read.

OK, well at the very start two dudes break in to this guy's house and kill his wife and kid right in front of him. Big mistake.

So he goes to court with it and the guy representing him doesn't push it enough and these murderers get away with it. So he takes the law in to his own hands.

Basically after than he goes on a killing spree, but he's smart. Really smart. He kills them two dudes, cutting one of them in to 25 pieces. Then he gets put in to prison, where's he's still killing people on the outside from a maximum security cell.

Conclusion; he just wanted people to stick to their word. He made a deal with a guy 1pm sharp, and the guy was like 1:03pm and that cost him the life of his friend because he was late and he promised to be there at 1.

Anyway, go watch it. It's good.

:thumbs
I watched it last week, and I liked the end. Tongue
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
almost the best movie ever...the ending messed it up.
Yeah, if i remember they fooled the guy at the end to blow him self up :unhappy
I wanted the guy to win Sad Then they blew him up, it was sad. It just how fucked up the justice system is. You don't get prosecuted for what they think you did, what they can pin on you. That was what happened to Bernie S. (Ed Cummings) He had pictures of secret agents. They took him down for having a book on how explosives work.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!