• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey
Hi everyone! I just got here today and I have to say that being here is awsome! I havn't posted yet but I just looked around real quick and saw some interesting threads/forums!

I'm a recently turned WhiteHat for about a week or so now and I have to say that I'm loving it! It has none of the stresses of grey hatting and its actually improved my security measures on my families PC! :thumbs

Well I am currently learning to code Python and after that I will get into more difficult ones like Java or C++.

I also am pretty good at reading HijackThis Logs and use Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware to fix everyones computers!

Yet again glad to be here! :grin
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Welcome,

Glad to have another white hat around the place. We've got dedicated programming and virus removal forums also.

I hope you enjoy your stay. If you've got any problem just shoot me a PM. :happy
Will do! Thanks. :thumbs
MSN= [email protected]
Welcome to MCompute

I warn you, we're a pretty tight knit community... but in honesty it's not difficult to work your way in... As long as you either orgasm at the words "Total Immersion Gaming" or post a couple tuts up you're all gravy :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
^I got in just fine, and I don't have any tuts or game at all lol.

Anyways, hey. You'll find that we're pretty warm to new members around here.
(13-07-2010, 09:14 PM)de Baphomet Wrote: ^I got in just fine, and I don't have any tuts or game at all lol.

Anyways, hey. You'll find that we're pretty warm to new members around here.

Who the hell are you?

^^ only joking
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. :tongue
(13-07-2010, 11:10 PM)Mark Wrote: I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. :tongue

I know. And its mostly because WhiteHats are the best at working together! :peace
MSN= [email protected]
You have been a WhiteHat for a week? lol WTF? I don't think I have ever heard that one. :what
you'll find out that we are all special in our own way, some more than others [you know who you are Tongue]
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------