• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your zombie survival plan
But they're also known for having guns Smile

Head to the base
Grab aforementioned guns
Put the plan into motion
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Like the goverment will simply let you take their stuff. You forget we're in a bureaucratic shithole here
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
I live in York
I have access to large, heavy double decker buses (perk of the job) and can drive them, most of them made in the 80's so they're bulletproof (or thereabouts)

Smile
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
i thought we ascertained in the mummy returns, that undead beings do posses the innate ability to get on a bus, also what happens if there are hundreds in front of you, you drive into them, the sheer mass of flesh slows you to a stop. now you are screwed.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
pwn't by the lord of physics himself. You must be impressed
i like that title, Big Grin 'Lord of Physics'
GMU/S d++ s+: a--- C++++$ !U- P L--- E-- W+++$ N- !o+ K- w++++>$ O--- !M-- !V+ PS+++ PE Y- PGP+ t+ 5++ X R+++ tv++ b++++ DI D++ G+++ e h+ r+ y++
That reminds me to tell you, the "education" and Physics section WILL be back. x10 is still down, so i can't grab the old posts but when i can it'll be there. *sorry for hijacking and spamming a thread. :unhappy
no probs, i know your swamped with issues Big Grin im just tryin to stay out of hospital long enough to write more reviews :/
btw i meant that in the nice way not as in this website is riddled with issues XD *digs deeper hole*
"hopsital"

Typical brummie, I love you for that
[Image: 5xjx3b.jpg]

Attire:
Accessory: Phantom Of The Opera Face Mask [Porcelain, Naturally] Why? Cause it looks epic and mysterious...
Headgear: Nothing
Upper Body: Tight Black T-shirt With Matrix Coat, makes for more dramatic kills.
Lower body: Combat Trousers
Footwear: Steel Capped Combat boots To Kick zombies whilst reloading

Primary Weapon: STG-44 why? cause it is nothing short of an rapid fire rifle, 30 bullet magazine, with the caability to empty its clip in seconds. In short I'd be killin at least 30 zombies before reloading Big Grin

Secondary: Pair Of Magnum Desert Eagles .44 for my left hand, with the laser guide [cause its my weaker hand] and a .50 cal for my right hand :p

Melee: Hattori Hanzō Samurai Sword. I need say no more.

Stronghold: Castle Wolfenstein, it is perfect. As long as you don't go into the crypt [where there are already undead warriors] you won't have an issue, cause each hall and room is open with no niches and it is so vast by the time you find a zombie it will probably be lost XD, also with various torture chambers, and biological engineering factory inside you can manipulate electricity to form barriers at night for when you sleep. As it is a castle, there is always enough food for a siege [up to 6 months].
Hence why Inventory: Ammunition.

Vehicle: You would live in the castle you wouldn't need a vehicle.

Sidekick: Lt. Ellen Ripley - Clone 8
She is nothing short of epic. Enhanced brain function combat skills, blood which can burn through any material, proficiency with any weapon, such as pulse guns and capable of flying class B Spacecraft. If by some unknown feat a zombie bit her her blood would eat through the zombies flesh stronger than any acid.

Soundtrack: Mein Herz Brennt [my heart burns] cause its dramatic, German and has a symphony orchestra. And it get me in the mood for fighting Big Grin

Final Boss: The resident Invincible Warlord, Heinrich I. But Unless Zombies suddenly take up occultist activities he will not escape his prison Big Grin

Oh, and of course my battle cry would be Lerooooooy Jenkins!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anonymous plan new target T3hRogue 32 63,464 20-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Drumm