• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharn's quest for a good job (cont.)
Well we had the "it's 100% commission" job, we like it but we can't keep alive on £15 per sale at the current rate of one sale per day...

Tomorrow I'm starting the "You're getting minimum wage for doing exactly the same, but easier, with less shifts avaliable" job...

This gets spicier... I used to work for a certain tour bus company that operates out of York using red buses
The new company is a certain tour bus company that operates out of York using brown buses

I think you can probably see that tomorrow could be a nice and fun FUCK YOU to my former employers, as well as having the perks of some limited free bus travel around York and opportunity for further work (cleaning and general admin crap) in the winter Smile.

...Wish me luck :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Good luck, though I'll stick to GAME
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Good luck bro, start reeling that money in.
Good luck bud. Remember the broader your abilities the more employable you are. It took me awhile but I was fortunate enough to be able to turn my passion (all things computing/programming/networking/hacking...errr security audits) and turn it into my profession. Obviously you have to pay the bills, but if you can find a way to do what you love for a career it sure seems a lot less like work. That in turn allows you to pour your blood, sweat and tears into your craft and good things come when you do that. I hope you find happiness in what you are doing to pay the bills.
Maybe you'll be in another video on youtube for this job! :p

And Good Luck Sharn!
@PerryThePerson
Made a Twitter cause everyone bitch's on Facebook.

Twitter? U MAD
Oh God Chris, why did you have to bring that up? -_-

As it happens the job went well, I'm not employed to hand out leaflets my actual job title is "Transdev's pain in the arse"... Transdev being the parent company of the opposition that I used to work for.

Now doing 9:30-3 Weds, Thurs, Sat and Sun... Still giving the dodgy job a chance but if I don't make 3 sales a day I won't consider it worth the effort and just go full-time with Pullman (the new company)

I've got a trial at a bar about 5 miles out of town on Monday doing a night shift so I'll give that a go as well, see if I can *finally* afford to move out
As you do...
Oh, oh you've definitely got link that video now.

And nice, no jobs to three jobs.
It's a youtube video from about a year ago when I was at CitySightseeing, I never even knew I was in it until someone pointed it out XD

I'm in it for about 3 seconds right at the end XD
As you do...
When some good game-dev spots come open and I trun into working age I'm trying to head there.....

.....unsuccessfully.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sharn's quest for a new job (The saga continues) bigsharn 7 15,745 30-08-2010, 01:37 AM
Last Post: bigsharn
  Sharn's quest for a good job (Cont. more) bigsharn 7 15,316 25-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Mark