• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show Us Your Setup!
Nice PS3, shame the shitty Avatar-rip-off theme ruined the moment
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
There isn't much choice for Dual Screen Monitors, I found a Mario Wallpaper that I liked, but because of W7's bar, most of it was hidden.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
Not much choice? Are you kidding me? You have all of the internet!
Dual desktop wall papers' aren't easy to come by. Also nice set up, may just be able to squeeze a third monitor on there. :happy
I just need to get my sister's graphics cards. She has an old PC, wants to play Sims 3, and her graphics card didn't support "Pixel Shading" So she got the 8400GS, It apparantly isn't compatible with her Motherboard. So that's between two and three possible extra screens :tongue. I may stick them in just for the raw boost when using things like Photoshop. I think I have a monitor somewhere, Or I could get a free one like Sharn does :tongue. There are two problems with my setup though,
1) The desktop is completely inaccessible, It has to slide in from the front, and the back has a panel over it with a small slot for wires, which means I have to guess where 50% go using just my sense of touch. I remember trying to swap hard drives (I had two 350GB drives, and was looking to upgrade one too 500GB) I had to move it around so much. I also remember trying to install another CD Drive. Packard put a metal panel over the space for the second drive. It wouldn't come out the normal way, I had to punch it out. Made me bleed Sad

2) Comfort. The seat is horrible. As I mentioned before. Especially when I'm using the mouse alot. I have to lean forward. If I pull my chair towards the desk I have no leg space as I am fairly big. What leg space I should have, doesn't exist due to the shelf my Bass sits on. (Mmm.. BASS :tongue)

If I could redesign my room + desk, I'd have the desktop in a more open area. Maybe have my desk across the middle of the room kind of thing (Without that back panel, maybe a sliding window or something?) I'd also make it slightly simpler, and no stupid crap where my feet want to be.
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
You know, that sounds like either a Compaq or HP, which are horrendous to work with at the best of times. Keep an eye on the forums over the next couple of days, I've got another cheap-ass guide coming up that you may find interesting

EDIT: Just read, it IS a HP :p
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
Mark: Sliding it forward won't work, It's incredibly heavy. Would hit the shelf my Radio sits on. And the panel is on the inside :tongue.
Sharn: Mines a Packard Bell.

I don't know why your game seems to lag, It shouldn't. There isn't a huge Spec drop between the two. Maybe you have a corrupted install or something. I still see this as OT because of my first two lines :tongue
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
There are a lot of reasons games lag. Drop all the setting to zero and work up. When it lags you found it
(18-08-2010, 09:58 AM)Drumm Wrote: My Desktop, in all it's glory with it's AWESOME Ubuntu sticker Tongue
I like the Ubuntu Sticker on the machine running Windows 7. Lol, Hmm this machine seems familiar, is this the one we tore up one side and down the other that had that lovely rootkit?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I used to be 100% Ubuntu. Had to drop it for Photoshop (Gimp just doesn't cut it, especially when I work with Photoshop at school) I hate rebooting. It's just a pain. Wasn't worth the trouble.

Yep, I only control one machine in this house Sad Hopefully I can boost that up to two or three soon. We're trying to go digital in this house, and drop DVDs as they just get broken with all my brothers and sisters. We have a Server being repaired (Hard Drive failiure, then dad forgot the password.) And then I'm going to build an Asus AT3-Iont Deluxe into an XBMC machine for the front room. I'll probably document it on here. I've been looking over specs for it. Anyways, We're officially OT now. So I'll shut up Smile
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994