PC
42.86%
Laptop
57.14%
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC or Laptop
Mark if you have the slots spare, it only supports 2 screens (HDMI + VGA) but is pretty smooth. Been using it with Photoshop and Dual monitor. http://www.amazon.co.uk/PNY-Technologies...906&sr=1-6
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(17-08-2010, 09:37 PM)The Wing Wrote: I'm actually upgrading my graphics card soon - atm i'm only on a single PCI-e 16x board though and those cards are expensive. :unhappy

Perhaps you should upgrade your mobo first?
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
He just wants to use one of his other monitors, that's all... Hence he only needs a replacement card (like the 5-way 5770 Eyefinity)
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
I've actually got the 8400gs (I think it is) in my server. I'll make a proper thread about it when i'm back i'm sure Sharn'll fix me up an answer. (Mr. Hardware for me).
9600GSO actually Mark Smile
As you do...
The 8400GS is in my server, the 9600GSO is in my main PC.
I have the 9400GT in my PC Now, used to have a 8600GS, But I somehow I managed to burn it out using only one screen and no gaming. I think I may have fucked it up with rainbow tables (It uses your GPU to do them) At the same time, I was using photoshop, watching a movie and something else in the background I forget..
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
(23-08-2010, 05:47 AM)Drumm Wrote: I have the 9400GT in my PC Now, used to have a 8600GS, But I somehow I managed to burn it out using only one screen and no gaming. I think I may have fucked it up with rainbow tables (It uses your GPU to do them) At the same time, I was using photoshop, watching a movie and something else in the background I forget..
(Since we are already way the hell off topic......)
Nvidia cards are not known to perform optimally for Rainbow Tables(or any other floating point variable calculations for that matter.) For whatever reason the fans on them don't seem to like to kick in when they are maxing out on GPU usage. Probably because cracking tables aren't "Baracuda" driven, the algorithms are usually based on OpenGL to take advantage of the GPU Even f@H had to modify their program because they were getting complaints of GeForce users cards burning up. If you are looking to do hash tables a good cheap card is the ATI 3450 (2 for < $90.00). It is a few years old, but if you buy two and put it in crossfire it will still do hash's with excellent performance, without burning out. I built a server a few months ago with the aforementioned(total cost (275.00) and I offload most of my hash cracking onto it.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
I forget the exact name but don't NVIDIA card's have technology such as Cuda and that other one beginning with P. Also, doesn't ATI hate Linux.
Physx, Mark Smile

ATi uses OpenGL instead :p
As you do...