PC
42.86%
Laptop
57.14%
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC or Laptop
I personally like laptops because of the portability. Desktops have advantages in power and longevity in most cases, however, my laptop has more power than most of my friend's desktops. Smile and i got a good deal too!
Im stuck using a desktop :facepalm so I'd have to say laptop for its portability.
I can't visit websites that I like because when my parents walk by I switch it to FB just because if they see the words "WhiteHat Hacker" they will think I break other peoples stuff!. :rofl
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Hmm, I think Mark should come up with a SFW theme, that replaces the word "hacking" with "loving"
[Image: Bulbasaur_by_bigsharn.jpg]
As you do...
(13-07-2010, 09:09 PM)bigsharn Wrote: Hmm, I think Mark should come up with a SFW theme, that replaces the word "hacking" with "loving"

IKR? When I get finished with all my coding I'm going to make a program.
It will always change the word "hack, hacker, or hacking into love, lover, or loving".
^Now that'd be sweet!
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= [email protected]
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Well I also want to say that Laptop are really very useful. So I don't mean that PC are not good. But its easy to take that anywhere where we want and PC we can't take. And it covers that much less space that PC.
Ah but they aren't as powerful - yet
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
That's where you're wrong

Here
As you do...
That's more costly though.

Average PC VS average Laptop and the PC will generally be more powerful
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
(12-08-2010, 03:50 PM)bigsharn Wrote: That's where you're wrong

Here
BFD you are the one who is wrong Meatloaf. I counter with THIS

That laptop isn't shit compared to that bad boy. If price is no object I would choose that desktop over that nub laptop any day.

Laptops are portable, but constrained for space and are difficult to cool...but they are portable.

You will ALWAYS (at least with the technology currently available) be able to build a faster machine for your money with a desktop. Besides how many laptops have 3-6 monitors?

I have several of laptops and desktops and they all have their purpose, but my personal favorite, as it is with most hardcore users is my desktop.
[Image: icpn5k.jpg]
Trolls are the last thing you need to be concerned with.

VCD Wrote:// Forever more, count and reply, bitch.
In what application would you use 2x hex core 3GHz+ Xeon chips? Or three 30" monitors? Or 24Gb RAM? Or for that matter, any of the rest of that list.

If you say "folding" I will -rep you.
As you do...