PC
42.86%
Laptop
57.14%
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC or Laptop
(05-07-2010, 03:00 AM)Pack3t SynAck3r Wrote: Laptops have a purpose, but try to overclock a laptop sometime, or run a laptop with 4 monitors.

Both of these can be done. I just hate turning potential clients away because their sound chipset on the motherboard is bad or the power connector is loose(this requires steel solder going through 5 layers of mobo strata- never been successful with this repair) Part are proprietary and don't make me any money!

A pc now, I have 8 power supplies waiting for clients to call wanting them. PCs are much easier to repair.
Having long hair is great until you have to pull a footlong out of the dog's butt. flatank.blogspot.com
I. AM. LATCH.
Quote:PCs are much easier to repair.

Latch speaks the truth. I don't deal with laptops either.
I think Laptop is best than PC, There are different types of laptops available in market. I have HP laptop, It is best laptop computers for movies, programming and multitasking. It has many great features, discover, create and enjoy multimedia experiences at work and play.
My current laptop is better than any desktop I've ever had love the new MBP's Big Grin
I have different types of Desktop, what's your point? I <3 Programming on a Laptop. Probably because all of mine are so shit they become distraction free. But for movies it's gotta be my Desktop.
[Image: nomnomnom.jpg]
;7$=v?%v%#5>v7v8994
The decrypt code is V, I could not make it any simpler!
I don't know they both have there charms, desktops are good bang for the buck and its easy to build your own for the cheap but ultimately i gotta go with a laptop as my personal preference it just has to many advantages over a clunky desktop.

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I will preferred LAPTOPS, actually these are easily can be taken from one place to other, Desktop computers are for one place use like homes.
That is a good Advantage but a problem , in cause if any hard ware problem in Lap materiel's are very costly and service charges are very high........